004

After exiting Kojiro's restaurant and dashing through the sidewalk, (y/n) made a mental note for herself that she hopes to remember

After exiting Kojiro's restaurant and dashing through the sidewalk, (y/n) made a mental note for herself that she hopes to remember. A simple note that she's sure everyone follows....'Always thoroughly watch your surroundings'.

Otherwise someone could do the same thing as her. Bumping and falling on top of a random person who gotten in your way.

Rubbing her forehead to ease the bruise leftover from bumping each others together. And squinting one of her eyes as she rubbed.

Once it was open she locked eyes with the person beneath her and saw that it wasn't a stranger, It was Langa. Who, beforehand, also had his eyes closed and was groaning out of pain.

(Y/n):L...l...Langa!

She apologized with all her mustered strength and gotten off of him, before pulling him up rougher than she intended. Making her apologize again.

Langa:It's fine, I know you didn't mean to do it (y/n). Besides I've been getting injuries a lot lately, so I really should've expected this

(Y/n) became worried once she heard him say injuries. Langa, seeing this and his mistake, decided to add more context.

Langa:In skateboarding I mean

That gave some clarity to her nerves. Skateboarding or not, she still disliked knowing he was getting getting pretty often.

Langa:So, where are you coming from in such a hurry?

(Y/n):W....well.......

Langa:......Oh I see, you we're running from a restaurant you thought you misbehaved in

Him vocalizing her former predicament out loud added (y/n) more overhanded humiliation.

Langa:But that couldn't have been the case.We may have only known each other for two days, but I know you're not one who'd do that type of thing

She gave him a sad grimace and tightened her bear-hug on her bag.

Langa:Even so, you still can't help but be upset. Because you feel like you disrespected the owner, and it's wrong doing that to someone who treats you so kindly