Chapter 12

Turning around I come face to face with the stretched-out white Ghostface mask. From all the news reports, posters all over the city, and what everyone has told me; it felt surreal to me. To come in contact with the one person that terrorized this whole city. This was the first time I'd come face to face with him, and I hated it. I've never felt so much hatred in one moment than what I do now.

He starts to bring his hand up to my cheek, but I swipe it away. Pushing him hard in the chest to create a bigger distance between us, "You took my effin dog!" (Sorry I don't swear hehe)

"But I returned it," the masked murderer says standing taller. "I hated seeing you so sad. Plus he kept annoying me so it was to either kill him or return him. I can't kill a cute dog like that so I returned him to you. This is the thanks I get?"

"Oh my hero, what an awesome thing you did for little ol' me. Screw you."

I take a step closer to him, pushing him again in the chest but harder. He didn't like me fighting back, nobody has done this to him. Everyone was so scared of him, yet I was furious. Furious about Chewie and furious about how this one being ruined so many lives. I'm not having any of it tonight, I can't.

"(Y/n), you need to stop that," Ghostface says, grabbing ahold of my wrist.

"Oh yeah? What are you gonna do? Take my dog again? Yeah, not going to happen."

"I like you (y/n), I really do. But if you keep acting like this, I'm going to have to punish you."

"You already have."

You see Ghostface has me blocked in against my window. He is in the way of my bedroom door, my only exit to get away from here. One thing that I don't want is to notify the other girls, that means they could potentially get hurt. Well, they are hurt, I'm just talking about worse. No way am I going to have those two girls intervene in something that I could take care of. 

"Now," Ghostface says getting my attention. "I just want to spend a few moments with my sweet little angel."

"Yeah..." I trail on. "that isn't going to happen. No way Jose."

"(Y/n), who is Jose?"

I push Ghostface hard in the chest one more time, making him trip on the blankets that I dropped on the floor earlier. He fell hard with a very satisfying thud. I take this moment to slither out of the open window, quickly balancing on the slanted roof. Cautiously I make my way to a tree that was touching the roof. Safely I climb down, making sure not to make any unwanted noise for any unwanted attention. 

Peaking inside the house I see the two girls talking, Chewie asleep at their feet as they laugh. What I need to do is bring this unwanted guest away from them, I can't do that to them. I say it now and I will away say it for the future, I am going to make those girls happier. It's going to be my job to get rid of this monster that has turned this town upside down.

"(Y/n)." I hear someone sing just outside my bedroom window. I press my body up against the side of the house, hiding for as long as I can. Maybe he will get bored and just leave us alone for the night. Maybe I can even get some weapons around the house for future interactions. 

 "You are so going to regret doing that to me (y/n)."