CHAPTER 2

SHINHYE'S POV

It's 10:35 am I went to bathroom and take a bath . After a minute I look at the clock it just 10:58 am . I changed my clothes and went downstairs. "morning mom" I greet my mom. "morning where are you going "mom asked me. "to SM....oh... I didn't tell you yesterday that I'm going to SM Entertainment"i said and my mom was very shocked. "really you're a trainee"mom said. "I don't know I'll just say it when the SM Entertainment confirmed it" I said and mom nodded and I eat breakfast . "mom I'll be going now annyeong" I said and went to the bus stop and I ride and sit on the back . I plugged in the headset at my cell phone and I listen to my music. After a minute it's already 12:07 I arrived at SM Entertainment but JiEun Is not there. "SHINHYE" a boy shouted I look for him and I saw Sehun and I smile and I saw JiEun with an annoyed face . I smile at JiEun . "what's with the annoyed face" I asked and she didn't answer . "Cause of baekhyun hyung"sehun said. "Why"i asked . "his always teasing JiEun about her wallpaper cause it's baekhyun hyung" sehun said . "I'M NOT TEASING HER CAUSE IT'S TRUE" Baekhyun said and me and sehun laugh . "sehun where's the coffee shop here" JiEun asked. " I don't know try to ask them" sehun said pointing at hid other members. "Okay" JiEun said and she walked away from us. "baek will come with her im sure"i said and sehun laugh and nod . "yeah" sehun said and look at me and smile so I smile at him too.

JIEUN'S POV

I went to the members . "Suho Oppa , do you know where's a coffee shop here"i asked and Suho oppa look at me and look at someone . "What"i asked. "I dont"suho oppa said . "you guys who know , can you come with me "I said . " I know " luhan oppa said and Baek elbowed him . "hehe... Just joking"luhan oppa said. "I know let's go" baekhyun said . "no I changed my mind " I said . "just go with him" Kris said . "phew... Okay I just need coffee" I said and walked away. "hey what's the rush"
baekhyun said while walking with Me. "Mr. Kim , will get angry if we get late so faster" I said and walk faster actually it's just 12:11 I just don't want to be him (A/N: CHOOSY HAHA XD) . "hey your so faster " Baek said. "don't care"i said and we arrive at the coffee shop. "Good Morning ma'am" the boy said and Baek hold my waist and pull me closer to him . "Just ma'am " Baek said. "and sister she's ptetty" the boy said. "No she's my girlfriend and no she's not pretty she's perfectly beautiful" Baek said and I pinch her waist . "aww.... Her hands is on my waist too , okay we'll order now" Baek said and pulled me to the counter. "order what you want ill pay it"baek said. "I don't need I'll pay it" I said. "one chocolatea please thank you" I said. "me too please " Baek said. "if you don't take off your hands on my waist I'll kick your ass" I whispered at him and I heard a sound of a camera. "Baek" someone called him and we turn around and saw Tiffany , Yonna and Sooyoung . "annyeonghaseo" I said and bow . "Don't be formal , is he your boyfriend " Sooyoung Unnie said. "actually Unnie we--" I was cut off by Baek . "yes she's my girlfriend noona , actually she's the new trainee" Baek said and I pinch him again . "uh... Excuse ma'am sir here's your chocolatea 10,800,00 won ma'am " the cashier said and I pay it . "here's you chocolatea byunnie" I said . "byunnie nice haha... What do you call her baekhyun " yoona Unnie said . "I call her Eunnie cause her name is JiEun" Baek said. " byunnie and Eunnie it sounds similar but cute " Tiffany Unnie said . "uh... Unnies we need to go I don't want to be late on my first day. "okay annyeong by the way you look cute together good luck JiEun " Tiffany Unnie said and I bow. We just arrived at the SM Entertainment I looked at my watch and it's just 12:26 pm. "where are them" I said. "inside of course" Baek said and I went inside leaving him. "uh... Unnie where's the meeting of the new trainee" I asked him and Baek slide his arms on my shoulder. "are you couple you look cute" Unnie said after I could say a word. "yes we are" Baek said. "we're not promise Unnie" I said. "but you have a crush on him" Unnie said and I feel the heat on my cheeks. "it's on 12th floor honey" unnie said and I leave baekhyun and ride the elevator. "not so fast babe" I saw a hands and it opens again I saw baekhyun with sehun and shinhye.

SEHUN'S POV

Me and Shinhye is walking back to SM entertainment I see Baek hyung and JiEun but JiEun leave baekhyun hyung . "look JiEun leave baek hyung "I said and we laugh. "BAEKHYUN HYUNG" I called him. "hey... Cute couple " Baek hyung said . "aishh...let's go" I said and we went to the elevator I saw the door is closing but Baek open it again . "Not so fast babe " Baek hyung said and I saw JiEun with an annoyed face but when she saw us she smile. "Babe? " I said. "she's my girlfriend " Baek hyung said and JiEun look at me saying no. "okay" I said and we arrived at the 12th floor. "Bye guys its no. 945 room" I said. "Bye my love" Baek hyung said and they look for it. "hyung your falling inlove with her"i said. "You don't care im just annoying her , let's go" Baek said as we went to our practice room. "hey.... How's with jiEun " they asked all. "I said she's my girlfriend" Baek hyung said . "Nice one Baek let's practice now" Suho hyung said and we started to practice

TAEYEON'S POV

"Unnie we saw Baek a while ago"tiffany said. "where with whom" I asked. "at the coffee shop with a girl named JiEun right"yoona said and Sooyoung and Tiffany nod. "it's just a friend guys he still love me" I said. "but baek is hugging her waist and introduced her as her girlfriend she's the new trainee here" yoona said and I feel I wanna kill her. "Unnie we'll go down now" Sooyoung said and they went down I throw all that im holding. "AHH......... SHITT YOU GIRL DIE" I shouted

YOONA'S POV

"what happen to her " sunny said. "it's about baekhyun and the new trainee JiEun cause baekhyun introduced JiEun as her girlfriend" I said. "but if it's not true your so dead" hyoyeon said. "not true hugging JiEun's waist and I saw JiEun is saying something and there face is just an inch away" I said. "you saw it too" Tiffany said and I nod. "hehe I didn't see it clearly cause I'm busy with my phone but they look super cute together " Sooyoung Unnie said. "ahh.... Yeah it's true " Yuri said and we just watch talk laugh while taeyeon Unnie is there at our room.

SHINHYE'S POV

We went inside the room and saw a girl around 30's and a boy . "annyeonghaseyo" we said and bow. " hello please sit let's discuss and sign the contract" the boy said. "do you know me in Mr. " he said. "Mr. Kim young min the CEO of SM Entertainment " JiEun said. "why did you know " Mr. Kim said. "hehe.... I'm always going here when a audition come but I'm sways late luckily I had passed" JiEun said and we laugh. "okay let's start" Mr.kim said and blah blab blah blah........ . After an hour. "is it okay to you and she's Mrs.Min your manager " Mr. Kim said and we bow at her. "so let's sign the contract " Mr. Kim said and we sign it. "starting tomorrow your a trainee congratulations girls" Mr. Kim said and we bow again. "we'll see you guys agian tomorrow " Mr. Kim said and done we went straight to our house. "JiEun where's your house" I asked. "here's your house your neighbor and my neighbor too and this is my house bye see you tomorrow " JiEun said and wave and went in her house so I went inside too and go straight to my room

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT

BAEKHYUN HAHA XF