Explicit Content : Hentai Visits

Naruto dressed in his club wear black outfit and hid his fox mask in his closet before heading out to go to the redlight district, walking by where Shikamaru was training to get a peek. He was currently fighting his friend, so he decided to just walk to where he planned to get something towards feeling.

"Ah. There is our favorite little fox. Who do you wanna fuck today?"

"Actually, I had a fucked up mission. I need someone to fuck me to where I can't think."

"Oh? Do you want a chain and whipper?"

"Mmm… sure."

"I know just the man then."

The fat pimp went into the back of his hallways and brought out a man that made Naruto gasp at how sexy he was. His abs alone screamed he will be dominated and that this guy gives no fucks.

Gulping whatever was in his throat due to nerves, Naruto nodded with a blush.

"Y-yeah. I-I think he will be perfect."

"We will discuss payment after he has fucked your brains out."

"Sounds wonderful, Patcha."

"If you will follow me."

Naruto followed the man through the back, getting a little hard himself to the sound of moans in the rooms as he was brought to the end of the hallway. The door was opened for him as the went into the room on the left.

"Well, what is your safe word?" He asked as Naruto stepped into the room.

"Guava."

"Anything I should hold back on?"

"No. Make me forget."

"Understood."

The man grabbed him by the throat and pinned him to the wall, causing Naruto to give out a moan.

"You are such a fucked up whore," was whispered in his ear, causing him to tremble a moan.

The man tranced down from his nec down his chest stopping at the bottom of his shirt and taking it off swiftly with practice before he started to tease Naruto's nipples. Naruto was still pinned to the wall by the leg in between his legs as he tried to muffle his moaning by biting his lip, trying and failing to show how good it felt to be teased as he couldn't control his dick hardening against the thigh under him.

"You like this? What a slut you are. I bet I could get you to cum just by rubbing your little nipples."

The man stopped rubbing him, leaving Naruto to pant against the wall as his view was glassy with lust. He was then grabbed by the wrist and pulled up the thigh slowly before he was pinned off the ground so he was sitting on the thigh like a monkey bar, forcing out a moan at how fucking sexy this was to him.

"I know you want to ride my thigh like the fucking slut you are. Show me how horny I've made you, bitch."

Naruto started to grind back and forth against the thigh that held him up for a short moment as he moaned heavily at this man's control over him. Naruto was so hard from this that he felt precum wetting his underwear, causing him to pause.

"Oh? Close to cumming already?"

The man dropped him off his thigh and forced Naruto to the king size bed, throwing him on it before pinning his wrists to the heaboard with handcuffs and whispering, "don't fucking cum without permission. Beg when you need to cum. You are buying for my control, bitch. So you better listen to me, else I might have to punish you," right next to his ear.

Naruto nodded as the man started to cup his front and rub it slowly with soft circles, causing more precum to dripped from him. Trying to stop himself from cumming, Naruto tried to close his legs only to get slapped on his right thigh, creating a red handprint as his hair was grabbed roughly.