George????

"Y/N!!!" 

"What Dream?"

(Dream is Y/N's older brother.)

"George wants you to donate $100 to him on Twitch."

"Huh???

Dream sighed. "Go to Google first. Go to Twitch, get an account, bitch,(follow the steps on the screen if you can't read), and search up George, click on Georgenotfound, click on his latest stream, and click donate(I don't know how to donate)."

"Ok, Dream. I will do what you say." said Y/N, simply laughing as she logged onto Twitch. "Now you said his name is Georgenotfound, right?"

"Right," Dream said, not understanding. How come his sister doesn't understand who George is? She watches Tommy, and a few couple times, Tommy features George in his streams. Wasn't even Y/N paying attention to these moments?

"Wait!" said Y/N.

"What, dummy"

"Is George the funny little British colorblind man?"

"Yep, and he's not little".

"Sorry, but he's so short."

"Hey, stop acting like you're 10 feet!" Dream snapped, laughing at the time where Y/N bought some platforms and pretended to be 10 feet by standing on 2 chairs and leaning over him saying "Now it's 6 feet feeling short?" This was a challenge where if Y/N prove that she's taller, her brother has to face reveal.

"Ok, ok. But at least I'm right about him being British and colorblind."

"Hey stop teasing my boyfriend!"

"Ooooooh, you announced he's your boyfriend."