What its like to date them

Possible manga spoilers for muichiro's part

Tanjiro

Nothing but pure love and kindness

Whenever he can Tanjiro will be buy your side, whether its him helping you with something or just being in your presence he loves it.

When you first started out, Tanjiro was shy with affection, but once you grow closer as a couple his shyness faded. Expect good morning kisses on the cheek when you first see him in the morning, and goodnight kisses at night when you separate to go to sleep.

He always tries to find you before he goes off on a mission to tell you good bye and to not over work yourself while hes gone. And he always leaves with a tight hug and a peck on the lips.

Zenitsu

Love and devotion

Love and devotion sums up you and Zenitsu's relationship quite well. He is very devoted to the one that he loves and that one is you!

Expect a lot gifts and affection with Zenitsu being your lover. Whenever hes on a mission and sees something that reminds him of you, you bet hes getting if for you. He doesn't care if he'd go back into debt, he'd do it for you with zero hesitation.

Zenitsu being affectionate is a guaranteed in any relationship, even before you guys were a couple he would constantly be at your side giving you all his affection. Now that you are a couple he's giving you even more.

Inosuke

Puppy Love

Puppy live is a great way to describe Inosuke's relationship with you. Let's be honest he didn't know what that feeling was when he was with you, when he told you about this feeling he accused you of poisoning him.

When you explained what love is to him his reaction was priceless. He had a lovesick look on his face that said it all. His eyes were as wide as saucers, he looked like a puppy. It took everything in you to not squeeze him to death.

Expect a lot of jealousy I mean a lot. Expect him to deny his feelings for you even after you established a romantic relationship. He doesn't really know how hes supposed to express his feelings towards you so you have to help him with that slowly. Over time he will become very sweet towards you because he can't accept himself being mad at you.

Genya

Shy Love

Theres no other words that come to mind other than shy love for Genya. If you've read the manga you know that this man is very shy towards girls, and just reserved in general.

You and Genya's love started out as friendship, but gradually over time became romantic. He is very shy with his affections you can't expect much from him in public, but he will not hesitate to step in to help you out in any form. Public or not he won't hesitate to help his significant other.

Expect Genya doing things for you, because he can't express his love for you in any other way without him becoming a tomato. It can be from something as simple as carrying things for you to patching you up after a nasty fight with a demon.