Love Languages

Tanjiro Kamado

Gives: Acts of service
Receives: Physical Touch

Tanjiro is a giver. Ask him to do anything for you and he will do it on the spot with zero hesitation. You mention you need to hang up clothes on the line in a bit? He's already dropped whatever he was doing to go ahead and do what you need to do for you.

Tanjiro appreciates physical touch the most. But whatever you do is enough for him in his eyes. He loves to just hold your hand when the two of you are together. Even before you were in a romantic relationship you two would hold hands. Also, whenever you two are sitting next to each other and not busy doing something he will lean his head on your shoulder and just sit there. Appreciating your warmth.

Zenitsu Agatsuma

Gives: Words of affirmation
Receives: Quality time

Zenitsu is always complimenting you. No matter what you do you're the embodiment of beauty in his eyes, and he's going to not only let you know that but the whole world as well. Your cooking? Amazing, loved every second of it. Even if it wasn't good. He's not going to tell you that, but he will compliment you on how hardworking and generous you are to make a meal and even share it with him.

Zenitsu savors every second he's in your presence. It doesn't matter what the two of you are doing, he's pleased with just being able to look in your direction. When the two of you have any free time you guys often play card games. He's never bragged about how good he actually is at playing cards and he acts like he's horrible just so you can win and see you smile.

Inosuke Hashibira

Gives: Quality time
Receives: Words of affirmation

Inosuke is a very one-track mind kind of boy. So to see him choose to spend time with you instead of training? Congrats you can't get rid of him now. He wants to be by your side whenever he can. He has to train? You're going to be sitting off to the side watching. You're doing chores? He's going to be in your way while you're trying to walk, blocking your path so that you can spend just a bit more time with him.

Inosuke is very touched whenever someone compliments him. Yes, he may have quite a bit of pride and boasts about it whenever he's praised, but when you compliment him on anything he goes silent. He doesn't understand why his stomach does flips when you applaud him or his accomplishments.

Genya Shinazugawa

Gives: Acts of service
Receives: Words of affirmation

Genya is fairly shy with his affections. He shows his love for you by easing your load. Carrying heavy things, helping you whenever even if you don't need the help, and even offering to carry you if you complain about hurting. He struggles with his words at times so he tries to help you however he can whenever he can. He's always bashful when you comment about it.

As much as Genya doesn't like to admit it, words get to him easily. Given his appearance and his brash personality at times, he's not always told the nicest things. So for you to come out and just so much as say that you love him it strikes him in the heart. Compliment him on anything? He's pushing it off saying "It's really not that much..." But as you continue to praise him for existing he learns to accept your words with a small smile.

Muichiro Tokito

Gives: Quality Time
Receives: Physical Touch