1

!!REMINDER!!

Walker just turned 13 so any weird comments about him will be deleted and blocked

Weirdos.

CW-Cussing
____________________________________________________________

It was a passing period and you were currently staying an extra 5 minutes behind in your math class to hear a meaningless lecture from your math teacher.

     Why you might ask? Well, you were taking a test and without you noticing the boy next to you, Chuck, who is a douchebag, by the way, was cheating off your paper. Your teacher saw and not only gave him an automatic Zero but you as well. You were outraged since you get fairly good grades and you had no idea he was cheating anyway. This caused you to have an outburst at her calling her all kinds of names and profanities.

"Not only is this kind of language disrespectful but it is not allowed in this school under any circumstances." your teacher lectured.

"Suck. my. Dick." you replied, not caring about the consequences since you already knew you would be sent to the principal's office anyway so might as well take out all of your anger.

     "Y/N! That is no way to speak to an adult! Go to the principal's office right now!" She gasped as if you had no reason to say what you said.

     You rolled your eyes and walked to the office whilst mumbling insults under your breath about your teacher.

When you turned the corner to go upstairs you saw your best friend, Adam Reed, getting pinned up to the wall by one of his bullies Ray.

     Your parents are both work colleagues and friends so they had dinners at each other's houses and you were friends with Adam ever since you can remember. His house became your house and vice versa. It was like one big family.

"Oh, I'm going to enjoy this," Ray informed like he just came out of a coming-of-age sitcom.

     "Who talks like that? Did you order, like, a 'bully starter kit' on Amazon or something? I mean do you seriously even hear yourself? Chuck, we talked about this." I retorted defending Adam and dragging Chuck into it. Even if he wasn't doing anything to Adam he was also just letting it happen.

    "I didn't say anything" Chuck replied, sounding a little offended.

    "Shut up chuck," you and Adam retorted in sync.
Right when those words came out of your mouth Ray punched Adam in the gut. They ran upstairs while you ran up to Adam. you considered running after them but Adam was in pain and his safety comes first.

     "Are you okay?" you asked.

     "I'm fine y/n," he replied calmly but winced a little in pain and looked down.
You sat down next to him and gently lifted his chin with two fingers and held his face with your hands

     "I'm so sorry," you comforted sympathetically while examining his bloody face.

     "It wasn't your fault," he replied quickly

    "C'mon let's get you to the office. Lucky for you I was just on my way there too." You said and grabbed his hand to help him up. You put one arm under his shoulder and helped him walk to the office.

     Adam went in first to talk to the principal and you waited outside. When he finally came out of the office it was your turn-in.

     "Hello y/n, have a seat," he said as you sat down in the chair across from him and his desk.

"Am I suspended?" you asked, getting straight to the point. You hated this entire experience. You didn't want to spend another second there. You got good grades. You were smart. You worked hard and stayed up studying. You don't belong here, in the principal's office.
"Oh- uh," he was stunned because of how blunt you were. Usually, you were kind and well mannered but you were fuming angry and your normally kind and bubbly personality was nowhere to be found.

     "I'm afraid so y/n. You know we have a very strict no profanities policy here in our school," he replied once he regained his reprimanding tone.

     "I've called your brother. He is on his way currently," he stated.

     He told you to sit in one of the chairs outside the office where Adam was currently sitting

Your parents work long shifts so they're rarely home. This leaves your brother to look after you a lot of the time. But recently your dad was taking a ride home with Louis Reed, Adam's dad, and they crashed. Both of them died which took a really big toll on everyone. Thankfully you had Adam. Both of you comforted each other. You thought you couldn't get any closer than before, Well you were wrong.

"You think they're gonna yell at him?" Adam asked referring to his mom and your brother while you sat down next to him.

"Definitely."