INTRODUCTION

Charlotte and her brother, Daniel had always lived in Manhattan, New York, even when their parents kicked them out at fourteen.

Lottie and Daniel were twins, he was only older by 3 minutes.

When they were kicked out they went to the cops only to be turned away and back out to the streets, From there on they lived off stealing and running, their house being an old caravan near the edge of the city.

When they turned 19 Lottie found work while Danny met a gang called the jets.
Over time he earned the name Diesel, because of his job in the auto shops where he fixed broken cars and made them drivable.
Lottie worked in a post office, meeting her best friend Minnie, she was a lot younger than her only just turned 16, she earned enough money for the both of them to get a small apartment, with a kitchen, 2 bedrooms and a bathroom.

Once she got enough money for a while, she decided to work 2 days a week, Mondays and Thursdays. When she wasn't at work, she was either at home or stopping the Jets from going to prison.
At first, they saw her as they do every girl, but soon learned what would happen to them if any of them touched her.
Apart from Riff that was.

Riff invited Daniel to the Jets, and when he saw Lottie for the first time, he couldn't keep his eyes off her.
They bonded really easily and started picking up others around the streets.
Starting a gang of 16 Jets, she knew almost all their names and would always patch them up after a rumble or fight in the streets.

She started to slowly drift from the Jets after she nearly died in a rumble, it was the same one that Tony (the former leader) was taken to prison.
Lottie got beaten really bad, and Tony decided to avenge her, doing the same to the boy, the cops showed up just before the last hit to see Lottie and the Egyptian Kings boy on the floor barely breathing, all blooded up and bruised.
Lottie had a scar on her Arm from where a knife was stabbed through it causing her to fall and get beaten by this boy who thought she was the weakest.

He was proven right after the 7th punch when she started coughing up blood.
He didn't stop until Tony tackled him off and did the same to him, only he was punished to prison for a year.
Riff and Danny had been so worried of losing her that they decided she not to attend any more rumbles, she agreed having a mutual fear of the thought.

Riff stayed in their apartment so much he may as well helped with the rent. He would welcome himself in, eat their food and sleep in Lottie's bed with her. Danny didn't like the idea at first but he soon got used to it knowing they were both sensible.

So Lottie looked after 'her boys' after every fight, cleaning them up, feeding them and giving them the couch to pass out on, the Jets wouldn't still be standing if it weren't for her, but each time a Jet would walk into her kitchen covered in dirt or blood her trust issues would increase, but she still agreed to clean and look after them.

The Jets loved 'their Lottie' and she loved 'her boys' and she did anything she could to protect them.

Racoon speaking:

HEY LOVES. IM BACK WITH ANOTHER BOOK.

i will definitely post more bloopers on 'Annie Are You Okay' because you loved them all so much.

i hope you're all okay and looking after yourselves. if you have anything yoy want me to put in this book, comment or dm me and i can try :)

i love you all and welcome to all new people that haven't read my other book, *cough cough* go read *cough cough* its a baby john book *cough cough*

have a lovely rest of your night/day, make sure to look after yourselves, relax for a bit, stay positive <333333