CIGARETTES & MINT

(what i imagine Lottie to be wearing)

When Lottie got home, she shouted her presence to her brother,

"I'M HOME!" she walked into her room and hung up her dress as he replied,

"Okay! Make us a something to eat. Mary's comin' around 9:30, I'm getting in the shower." She replied a quick 'okay' and walked into the kitchen pulling out food to make a little dinner.

Lottie finished her plate as Diesel walked out his room,

"Can ya do my hair?" he asked putting his tub of gel on the table with a comb,

"Yep, I'm gonna get ready and do it before we leave." She punched his stomach when she went past him, making him keel over while muttering every profanity he knows.

Lottie got in the shower and washed her hair. After about 20 minutes she got out and wrapped her hair up in a towel, as well as her body, she dried off and walked to her room placing her favourite vinyl on the record player and throwing her dress with a bigger underskirt on so when she would spin in would all go out.

She let her hair out of the towel and let it airdry while she did her makeup, a little bit of blush, pink eyeshadow, mascara and eyeliner.

She also wore some heart earrings and a matching necklace that Diesel got for her 18th.

After a while of testing different hairstyles, she settled on a half up half down and having the rest of her hair stay its natural curliness. She chose a pair of blue heels that were suitable for dancing in.

As Lottie was leaving her room, she walked past the full body mirror she owned, admiring her dress, she spun around and smiled, pulling the door open and twirling into the kitchen.

Mary had arrived only 5 minutes before sitting on the couch and talking to her boyfriend,

"Hey Lottie Doll. ya look stunnin " Mary smiled at the girl,

"Hey Mary, you look even better girly! Right, big D, face me." She told her brother, with a smile plastered from ear to ear,

"I told ya to stop callin' me that doofus." He told her obeying her words but with a flick to her forehead. Lottie carefully brushed through his curly hair and gelled it back, leaving a few strands at the front to give him his 'scruffy' look that he liked.

Lottie finished styling his hair and stood back with a proud grin, pulling her heels on,

"Let's go!" she exclaimed, pulling her brother up from his chair, Mary walked over and linked her arm with Diesel.
As they walked to the gym they met up with, Mouthpiece, A-Rab and Balkan with their dates.

They made it to the gym after about 10 minutes of walking and laughing with eachother, the band was playing through the walls. Lottie walked at the back, letting the happy couples go through first. Inside the actual gym there were lights, balloons, streamers, and lots of people.