Meeting Ex-Criminals

Votes:

CoLu- 4

MidLu- 3

RoLu- 4

StiCy- 0 (No StiCy fans?)

StiRoLu- 2

MidLuCo- 1

It has been at least 1 month since I have been training with the dragons. So far I mastered 5 different types of Dragon Slaying magic. And that's fire, iron, sky, light and shadow.

Oh! And I was also coronated as queen of the Dragon Realm! Being a queen is nice and all but I just miss being a normal person. I was kinda bored today, so I decided to go back to Earthland and do some exploring.

"Aqua! Can I go to the Earthland and do some searching?" I asked.

"Queen Lucy, if you are gonna go to Earthland, then I have to go too. Only us dragons can open the portal to the Dragon Realm. So I shall accompany you to Earthland." she said.

"As a dragon?!" I exclaimed.

"Not as a dragon, silly! I'll transform myself into a human using Transformation Magic." she said. Then a bright light surrounded her and slowly disappeared. I blinked a few times until I can clearly see what Aqua looks like.

She had a long, wavy, aqua hair and had brown eyes. Her skin was pale like how a snow is. And she was wearing this blue cocktail dress that had a ribbon wrapped around the waistline and had dark blue boots on.

"Let's go, Queen Lucy?" she asked,

"Y-yes!" I said and stood next to her. Then she chanted a spell and then a portal appeared in front of us. We went through and was now standing in Earthland. Right now, it looks like I'm in Fiore.

"Now Queen Lucy, what do you want to do?" Aqua asked.

"Please, just call me Lucy for now. It will be weird if you call me 'Queen' here. And I want to go to the bookstore."

"Then Lucy, lead the way."

We then went straight to my favorite bookstore! I was so excited because I haven't read a new book from Earthland for 1 month! Once we got there, I went straight to the romance section.

To be honest, I'm one of those girls who is searching for 'the one'. And I thought that my own 'the one' would be Natsu. But ever since that faithful day, I was wrong.

Once I was done, I got this romance/horror novel called 'To Love And To Kill'. It was about this murderer who was notorious and was heartless. Until one killing spree, he was very interested with one of his victims. So he decided to kidnap her and make her love him. (A/N: Not a real book, made up.)

After done buying it, I went out and saw Aqua waiting outside for me.

"Are you done?" she asked.

"Yup!" I said eagerly.

"Then, where do you want to go next?" she said as she started to walk, which made walked with her too.

"Well, I was thinking of-" But then I accidentally bumped into someone. "Oh I'm so-" I cut myself off I saw crimson red eyes staring at my brown eyes. I was to shock to see Midnight of The Reborn Oracion Seis here. Not only him, but also Cobra!

"What are you doing here?! I thought you were in prison?!" I said.

"Guess the news didn't get through with you. Right now Cobra and I have been released from prison." Midnight said.

"O-Oh. W-Well, congrats! So I'll just go!" I said as I walked away but then my right hand was suddenly being held by rough hands. I turn to see the scarred man holding my hand.

"Where is your guild mark?" he asked.

"Isn't it obvious? I quit the guild!" I said taking my hand away while blushing a little. Then both of their eyes widened.

"Why would you do that?! I thought you loved the guild so much." Midnight asked with concern in his eyes.

"Well I use to." I said.

"What happened?" Cobra asked.

"It's simple really. I was ignored for 3 months, being called weak and was said that I am a replacement for a girl who came back from the dead. So I quit the guild and started to train with Aqua here."

"Lucy, we should get going now. We will have to go back home. Say goodbye to these men." Aqua whispered in my ears.

"Very well. It's nice meeting you again. I hope we'll see each other soon." I said and walked away.

"Hold it!" I heard Midnight shouted. "How about we help you train? We can teach you some of our own magic." he said.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yeah. We want you to grow stronger." Cobra said.

"I guess I can learn a few more magic. Is it ok if I let them train with me?" I asked Aqua. She looked at the men and back at me. Then she nodded.

"Yeah! Come on you guys! We are going to my home." I said excitedly and took their hands and pulled them away towards a forest.

"Where is it?" Midnight asked.

"To tell you the truth, it's in another realm called the Dragon Realm. Which where I am now the queen." I said.

"Queen?!" The two said in unison and in shock.

"Yeah. It's a long story but I will tell you later. Do you still want to train me?"

"It's alright. It's just an occupation." Midnight said.

"Yeah. It goes to show how special you are there." Cobra said with a smile. This made me smile.

I'm so glad I got to meet them again.

And bam! New chapter! So I hope you like this chapter. Anyway, please comment and vote! It goes to show that you want! Ja-ne~