My New Home

Hey all Mias! I have a new chapter for you guys! And just like my other Fairy Tail romance fanfic, the main characters will help me with the intro and outro!

Lucy: Hello minna~

Sting: What up people!

Rogue: It's nice to meet you.

Midnight: Hello.

Cobra: Yo.

Me: So that's done. Let's check the votes so far!

CoLu- 4

MidLu- 5

RoLu- 8

StiCy- 0

StiRoLu- 2

MidLuCo- 1

Me: So far Rogue is ahead, Midnight is in second place, Cobra is in third, while little old Stingy Bee has no votes.

Sting: What?! Why the hell not?! And what's with the damn nickname?! For your information I'm not little, I'm young and my name is Sting Eucliffe!

Me: Jeez grandma, can't you take a joke? Stop being cranky.

Sting: What was that?! That's it!

Rogue: *holding Sting in place* Stop it Sting! Author-san, you can start the chapter.

Me: Thank you Rogue. Here it is!

Lucy's POV

Now it has been 2 years since I started training in the Dragon Realm. And 1 year and 11 months since I started training with the 2 former criminals. Speaking of the former members of the dark guild, I have become very close to them.

Cobra was the cool, short-tempered and down to earth-ish type. While Midnight was the quiet, kinda nice, smart type. But the thing that the two do to me is to flirt with me which flatters me.

The two taught me their magics. I learned Poison Dragon Slaying, Sound Magic, Reflector Magic, Dark Magic and Personification Magic. In return, I taught them some Dragon Slaying Magic.

But now is not the time to talk about the two! Now is the time to go to my new guild! I'm so excited! I can't wait to go back to Magnolia!

Aqua taught me how to open the portal to the Dragon Realm. So I can go back and visit my trainers. Yay!

"Queen Lucy, we are going to miss you while you are gone." Aqua said, holding back the tears. I smiled and gave her a hug.

"Don't worry Aqua, I will visit you whenever I want to meet you again. I promise." I reassured her. "Well, it's time we go now. Goodbye everyone!" I waved while the two boys were giving the dragons a nod.

I opened a portal to Fiore and stepped inside with the boys. Once we step on the concrete floor, the portal behind us closed.

"So Blondie, what guild are we gonna join?" Cobra asked as he started walking. Then Midnight and I started to follow him.

"Well there is Lamia Scale." Midnight suggested.

"Nah.." I said.

"How about Blue Pegasus?" Cobra asked.

"There are too many flirty boys there." Midnight said.

"Oh! I know the perfect guild that we can join! And my friends are in that guild! Plus, I've heard that one of my friends is the new master of the guild. So there is no way they are gonna deny us!" I said excitedly.

"Alright. What's the name of the guild?" Cobra asked.

"Saberooth!!"

~~At Sabertooth~~