🍋bakugou x kirishima - dream🍋

A/n (the photo is bakugou's reaction to spicy photos of kiri)

Kirishima's P.O.V.

I was walking to my dorm from the restroom when I was yanked into bakugou's dorm. "What the f-" "shh" Bakugou said as he put a hand on my mouth. Then he proceeded to close the door. "So, uhh, what is up?" I said. "fuck me." "what?"  "Fuck. Me." Bakugou repeated "w-what? Now?" I said, not seeing this side of Bakugou before. Bakugou jumped onto his bed and threw off his pants. "I am already prepped, the lube and condoms are right here, so just fuck me." Bakugou said again.

"Okay" I said, unbuckling my pants. I unzipped my pants and got on the bed. Bakugou spread his legs. I put on a condom and lubbed up. "What is taking you so long!? Just fuck me already"

"I am almost there babe" I said as I aligned myself with bakugou's tight hole and pushed myself in slowly. "Ahh, fuck, I missed this" I said. Pushing in a bit more. But i stopped when I Felt a squeeze on my arm. I looked at bakugous face. He was drooling and I was only in halfway! Ha. Sounds like something from a porno. (And yes I think most men would think like that, incudeing me) but I stopped to let him adjust for a few seconds. "Why did you stop?" The exploding bottom said. "Well uhh, you seemed like you needed to adjust." I replied. "Fuck adjusting. Fuck me stupid, ejiro." And like that, I grabbed the back of his thighs and I pounded him. "YES YES EJIRO LIKE FUCKING THAT RIGHT THERE YES" Bakugou screamed.

"Kirishima." Someone Said. "Kirishima! No sleeping while doing your Homework!" I heard Bakugou say. I opened up my eyes and lifted up my head. "Oh, uhh sorry Bakubro" I apologized. "You better be. Now what is the answer to question 27?" Bakugou said. "Well I was just sleeping, so I don't know!" "Well if you are so tired, how about you head to bed shittyhair?" Bakugou said. "Mk, I'll see you tomorrow, Bakubro" I said, heading out the door.

_________________________________________

This is my first official smut chapter. I hope you kiddos like it!

374 words