Part 6

this is about an Oc in progress and a whole book in progress. here you go!

(mother this is the one about the people in leatards and blackmail and was talking to you about in art class)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As i got myself up and outta bed, i felt the contention imeadetly. and then i heard someone speak "GIVE ME BACK MY SOCK G-338" i heard a familer voice say. "I'll do that when you give me my moonwater back 766." i heard a calmer one reply. i quickly grabbed my clothing and my toiletrees and whent over to the bathroom. 

-time skip-

after that, i dropped off my stuff at my caben and grabbed my bag. i looked at my watch. 7:00 (am) oh, i have an hour to walk around before i got to go to breakfest. so i walked out andwhent over to the lake. and stared at the buildings across. i wish i could meet somone  i thought. atleast i don't have to  whare white the  whole month i  dipped my hand into the cold water and waved it in curcles a few times before decideing to walk around a bit. 

i walked around in the woods after making a soul-tracking spot on a hounted tree nearby. i walked in and felt the peace of the trees and the souls of the animals. 

            -time skip-

after almost getting lost in a bliss of peace, i checked my watch 8:03. oh shit, i gotta get going! i thought. i imedeatly whent and checked where the tracking spot was, and ran towrards that spot. fuckfuckfuckfuck i thought as i ran

-another small timeskip-

"you are late" i heard a lady say. "to you know what we do to people who don't come on time?" she said. "no ma'am." i said in slight fear. "hey quiet the fuck down!" i heard her say. the loud mess hall quickly whent silent "hey guess what i found!" the lady said, with a booming voice " a late comer!" and with those few words, the whole mess hall laghed. i felt tarrable. "go on, get your food latey" the lady said. 

after i got my food, i whent to sit somewhere. i whent to set next to this nice-looking girl. "hey piss off my girl laty" i large boy that i somehow did not see appeared.  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Read the rest in my new book: White and Black