61-70

Chapter 61: whose partner

All the things that should be taken away were packed, and the Jingyue family was greeted. The temporary house was packed and parked. It was ready to leave in two days, but it happened to encounter a heavy rain, which was very heavy. The river in the valley swelled so much that it even flooded the small bridge on the river. It was not bad for a day or two. There was no need to brave the heavy rain to travel, so they stayed again. Lei Jin originally thought he was going to leave, so he didn't go there, but he didn't expect to encounter this rain, but he could take a look at it.

Lei Jin found that there were two sets of minnows behind the door, so he motioned Xia to bring it over, one set for each person was just right, but Xia only picked a smaller set for Lei Jin to wear.

"Wear it, I'll fly you over." The rain was too heavy, and Lei Jin's body was not in good shape, so he couldn't stay in the rain for a long time. The fastest speed was of course to fly.

The rain poured down all the way, Xia protected Lei Jin under her belly, and it was soft and didn't get wet at all. When the two arrived at Jingyue's house, they saw that the flowers under the eaves of the windowsill were scattered. On the ground, the green radish shelf also fell, showing the heavy rain.

Jingyue's family were all in the side room on the west side. When they heard the movement, they opened the door to see them, and hurriedly greeted them to enter the room. Lei Jin was okay, wearing a scorpion and being guarded by Xia, except for the tip of his hair. Except for the rain, the whole body is dry and dry, but Xia is the opposite. Except for the front body, the whole body is fished out of the water. The color of the hair is deep, and the water is still dripping. Seeing this, Jing Ping took the cloth towel aside. Just wipe it up.

"Jingping, come and help me with the wooden shelf." Haochen called him from the southeast corner.

"Oh." Jing Ping quickly agreed and put the towel into Lei Jin's hand.

Lei Jin stared at the cloth in his hand, thinking that Jing Ping's courage is too small, and if he is flustered, he doesn't even look at him. What's the use for him? His arms couldn't move either.

Xia seemed to laugh, and then took the cloth towel from Lei Jin's hand. Under Lei Jin's silent resistance, she pressed him on the stool beside him, wrapped the ends of his hair and sucked him dry. He reached up to dry his hair.

"I'll take you to my room to change your clothes." Despite all his unwillingness, Jingyue stopped what he was doing and stood up with a sullen face. He had already let go of Lei Jin's affairs, but No one stipulates that you have to fall in love with this Xi Ya, right? But he also knew that the orcs of the Leopard and Tiger clans had a natural aversion to getting water on their bodies, so he would reluctantly borrow a piece of clothing from him.

Xia was rude, and followed up consciously, causing Jing Yue, who was originally disliked by him, to snort again, but accidentally caught Lei Jin's interesting gaze, and suddenly remembered the entanglement in the spring water that day. The two of them, their faces flushed red.

"Okay, let's go, change clothes." Xia put her arms around his shoulders, thinking he didn't know? He came out of the shower that day, the door was wide open, and the prey was placed at the door. It was clear at a glance who came. Jingyue is a very smart person in other matters, but he is clumsy when he encounters a female problem. Of course, this is also the commonality of most orcs. He is fine with other females, but his target is Lei Jin. He's not so generous anymore.

"Let them go, Lei Jin, come over and see if this is much better?" Haochen tilted a stone mortar in both hands, Jing Ping took a small broom, and swept out the pounded white rice together with the rice bran. into a nearby tub.