CHAPTER FOUR : TOWARDS ROYAL CAPITAL

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

Revchi couldn't help but stare with wide eyes as the grimoire appeared in front of Asta. "But you don't have any magic! How could you get a grimoire? And that sword? "

Asta rose with the sword in his hand. The dark evil figure looked over him.

"What kind of freak of nature are you?" Revchi shouted.

Just as Asta pulled the sword from the ground, Revchi sent more chains towards him. He yelled out as the chains tried to strike Asta. With one quick swing of his sword, Asta was able to cancel the attack.

Revchi's eyes widen. "You took my spell and turned in into your magic?"

Asta gripped the sword in his hand before he lunged at him.

"Even without traditional magic power I will be the Wizard King!" Asta declared as he swung his sword. Revchi started to scream in fear. "My magic is never giving up!" Asta yelled as his hit blasted Revchi to the wall. Revchi fell to the ground, unable to move. The blast was so strong that it released Yuno and Elisa who is unconscious from their binds.

"I always figured, if I can't use magic, at least I can use my body. I trained to build up strength, and it looks like it's finally paid off."

Yuno had a proud smile on his face when he looked at his best friend/rival/brother. He looked to where Elisa is only for his eyes to widen in fear when he saw her body passed out on the floor.

He immediately sprung to action and ran to her body. "Asta!" Yuno called as he checked Elisa pulse.

Asta looked over and his eyes widened when he sees Yuno looking at Elisa over.

Asta ran over as Yuno tried to wake her.
When he didn't get a response he immediately carried her bridal style and started to ran toward the church. Asta also ran after Yuno and the passed out body of Elisa.

Damn it! Yuno scolded himself. He didn't realize that Revchi chains were cutting her airways. He didn't even notice that she fainted from the lack of air. he ran faster.

It didn't take long before they reach the front door of the church since he practically ran like he was chased by a devil.

Yuno barged inside the church and it startled Sister Lily, who was about to greet him when she saw Elisa unconscious in his arms. She immediately ran and asked " Yuno what happen to her. "

"We were attacked the the tower and the bind choke her." Yuno answered. "Yuno quickly put her on the bed." Yuno quickly did what sister lily instructed.

Sister lily checked her pulse and sighed in relief. She pumped her chest her chest again and again. When suddenly she notice a movement. Elisa slowly open her eyes and the first thing she saw is a wooden ceiling and a very worried sister Lily beside her.