Chapter 9

I pulled my keys out and opened the door for us. It opened up to a living room on the left and the kitchen straight back. He followed me into the apartment like a lost little puppy with his tail wagging a bit. I grabbed water from the kitchen before leading him back to my room.

"So here's the thing, my bed is a queen. I don't care if we sleep in the same bed but if I wake up to you touching me in any way I will hurt you." I said opening up the door. He tsked and watched me walk to the left side of the bed. I held my hand out for my pills but he just stared at me. "The pills," I said, waving my hand more frantically.

He handed them over and I took the right amount of pills. I heard him growling so I turned to see him staring at something under the bed. He picked it up and it was Ochakos shirt that she was looking for the other day. I met her in college when I was going for my business management degree and we really hit it off. She is also a prey animal like I am but a squirrel. We had a sleepover the other night and I guess she left it here.

"What the fuck is this doing in here?" He asked growling even louder. His eyes turned to me and all you could see was anger. I don't know much about predators but what I'm seeing does not look good. "It's a shirt and it's from a squirrel who happens to be a girl," I said calmly. I don't want to piss him off because his mental state does not seem stable.

"There is a second scent on it," he said again. "She has a boyfriend named Iida, he was out of town the other weekend and she didn't want to spend the night alone, he is a cheetah hybrid," I said again. His eyes started to dilate less but he threw the shirt and stormed over to me in anger. He grabbed me and forced me into a hug and started to sniff my hair.

I tried to push him away but his grip got stronger and his growls louder. "Katsuki, I'm tired. Can we please go to bed?" I asked. "Don't call me Katsuki," he said and I rolled my eyes. "Ok then, Bakugou-" I was interrupted by another growl. "Ok well what do you want me to call you? I can obviously tell you are not in the right state of mind," I said, crossing my arms as he was still hugging me. He didn't say anything but just kept growling, what the hell did he want me to call him?

"Ohhh, you want me to call you Kacchan?" I asked. I looked behind him and his tail was wagging. "Ok Kacchan, I really want to go to bed. Can you please let me go?" I asked and he did so. He looked at me and his eyes showed happiness. I climbed into bed and pulled the covers over me. He quickly jumped over me and started climbing in next to me.

"No touching," I said and faced away from him. His movements paused. I felt him shift closer. "No touching," I said in a more stern voice. After a minute I heard him whining and crying like a dog would.

"Alright! Fine just shut up," I said snuggling into my pillow. He took not a second more to wrap his arms around me. I was almost asleep when I heard another growl before the bed shifted and he walked out the door. I heard a click from the front door being locked and he came back in. Out of nowhere he got back in but flipped me so that I was facing him. I was so stunned that I said nothing and just looked at him. He had a content smile on his face and closed his eyes. I tried to pull away but he started to growl and I stayed out.

I guess I am going to sleep touching him even though I specifically told him no. The puppies' eyes work on just about everyone I guess...

I woke up to a strange noise happening outside the apartment. I sat up and so did Katsuki. I walked over by the window to peer outside, Katsuki following behind me. "Does this normally happen?" he asked as we looked at the streets. "Yeah, but with my sense of hearing I normally know when tis good or not. This one is bad, I can hear the children screaming from a mile away." I said and he looked at me. "Are you serious?" he asked and I nodded. "Yeah, its to the southeast, its a mother and father screaming about drinking habits. The father got abusive and hit the mother," I said as my ears pinned back.

"Would you like some tea?" I asked, walking away from the window. "I guess," he said. He seemed to be hesitant from leaving the window, It's not like he could do anything. Pro heroes are only here to protect the people from villains and bad people. He can't just walk into the house and arrest him with no proof. Normally situations like that are for the police. Just by the look on his face you can tell that this is killing him.