𝐅𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐃𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫 «𝐒.𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐣𝐢𝐫𝐨»

☁︎𝑆𝑎𝑛𝑜 𝑀𝑎𝑛𝑗𝑖𝑟𝑜̄☁︎

"(Y/n) are you busy right now?" My mother ask from the stall and I sit in the living room. If you wonder what that mean, my family open food stall at our house. It's like house store?? Back to story.

I went to my mother and saw that she busy with serve customers. "Well not really, I was doing my homework but why?" I went up to her. She was holding two plastic in her hand "Can you help to deliver this for me?" She ask me "Sure since I'm too lazy to do my work." I take the plastics from her hand. "There is the location in the plastics and the customer's name. Be careful!" She shout and continue to serve the customers.

"OKAY!" I went wear my flip flop cuz one, I just deliver food right. Two, I'm lazy to wear shoes. I went outside to my bicycle. I look in the plastic for the location. "Sooo.. we will go to the shrine? Okay Let's go bicycle!" I go to the shrine just for few minutes.

"Here we are. Now, I have to find someone name Mikey?" I went upstairs and found lot of people wearing the same jacket. 'Oh... WAIT THIS IS TOMAN!! I KNOW THIS JACKET! Well I heard they not punch girls..right? Wait I can defend myself' "Oi What a pretty girl doing here? Huhh!?"

This dude looking at me with his BIG eyes. I gulp some saliva. "I-I just want deliver something for Mikey." I say showing him the plastics I holding on. "Mikey? You must from another gang trying to spy on us" He tried to take the plastics from me but I pull it back.

"No. It's my job to deliver this to him and why would I stalk you guys and why should I be in the gang?" I say a bit angry but I have to calm down. "Ohoho You want to fight, little girl?" His swing his hand to me but I block it with my another hand.

"So you can fi- URRK" Before he could finish his sentences I head-butted him in the face. I learn this from someone👍🏻 "WHAT THE HECK WITH YOUR HEAD!? IT'S HARD AS ROCK!" He scream in pain take everyone's attention. "OII WHAT HAPPEN AT THE BACK THERE! CAN'T YOU SEE MIKEY STILL HOLD ON MEETING!?" Someone from the front shout

"T-there is a girl here. She say she want to deliver something for president. But she maybe from the another gang, Draken!" This guy that I head-butted say to this guy named Draken.

"Where is she? Let she come forward." I saw this blonde but not that Draken guy. I went up slowly cuz this guys watch me every step I take. "JEEZ CAN'T YOU GUYS LOOK AT DIFFERENT PLACE!? Oops sorry" I apologize after I snap at them. I went to forward quickly

Once I arrive at front I bow a bit to show my respect to this president I guess. "So you are the girl who want to deliver thing for me?" This short blonde said went closer to me. I nodded in response. "So you (M/n)-san's daughter? You look prettier than I thought" He suddenly change his attitude.

"How you know my mother? And you think I ugly? Of course I'm beautiful." I say confidently which make him laugh. "No I don't think you ugly. And I always go to your mother stall. She do the best dorayaki." He take out money from his pocket. "Thank you umm Mikey-kun." I take the money from him and pass him the plastic.

"Ah and sorry bout my gang if they hurt or try to or do bad thing to you." Mikey say while eat his dorayaki. "It's fine. I already head-butted them! It's fun!" I said excitedly. "Oh they try to hurt you? Hmhmm DON'T YOU GUYS DARE TO HURT THIS GIRL OR ELSE I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN!" Mikey shout at his gang members.

"Ano Mikey-kun do you have to shout? My poor ear." I said looking at him. "Gomen ne (Y/n)-chin." He apologize. "Wait, how do you know my name? I don't tell you my name yet." I ask him confusedly.

"From your mother" he said casual, continue to eat his dorayaki. "Oh.. well I will go now, thank you again. Have a nice day. Bye" I said walk away from him. "BYE BYE! SEE YOU TOMORROW AT THE STALL!" Yet he shout again. With that I went back home.

Timeskip°^°

"Mom why you tell him bout me... That embarrassing" I ask my mother after arrived home. "Why he such a handsome young man." Mother said laughing at herself.

THE END

This is my apologize for not posting for long time. Forgive me (。•́︿•̀。 ) and sorry for the grammar error (ー_ー゛)