𝐒𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 «𝐑.𝐊𝐞𝐧»

Another apologies.. all of this old story that I wrote... Write.. Idk Chow anyways enjoy

☁︎𝑅𝑦𝑢𝑔𝑢𝑗𝑖 𝐾𝑒𝑛☁︎

Third pov

(Y/n) and Ken aka Draken are twin.

Ken was older by 6 minutes. He always take care of his sister cuz she the only family he have. I mean like real family, Toman was his family too BUT it's different story. Back to the story; he will protect her even she know how to defend herself.

(Y/n) was younger by 6 minutes. She always on her brother's side. She won't leave him except if he with Emma. She and Emma best friend and she know that Emma like Ken, so she give some space. She always tried to stop her brother to beat someone ass.
____________________

"There something that bout (Y/n) you should know. When she were asleep and you said this word, she will woke up" Ken show 'Curry' word to Takemichi who in his room. Well it's (Y/n)'s room too. (Y/n) and Ken use bunk bed cuz Ken have a lot of thing than (Y/n).

"Watch this" Ken shake (Y/n) who in deep sleep. "(Y/n) wake up for second won't you?" Ken said but (Y/n) just groan and continue to sleep. Ken look at Takemichi back for second "You know Takemichi.. I like the chicken if it curry flavor." He said with smirk.

(Y/n) on the other story open her eyes like kid just woke up. "Curry?" She mumble a bit Takemichi just have this face (・o・) after (Y/n) woke up after heard 'curry' word. "Ken... You gonna cook curry?? Or order curry?" (Y/n) look down from her bed.

Ken just chuckle "I just say curry and you woke up already. Well if you want, sure. I will buy curry later on." Ken pat his sister head. "Can you wait...until I fully wake up? I want to follow too." With that she fall asleep again.

Takemichi amazed by this lovely siblings ( ◜‿◝ ) "Draken-kun so caring bout his sister."
____________________

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Ken open the door and saw (Y/n) only in her towel only. "THERE'S A SPIDER!!" (Y/n) point at the bathroom.

"SO WHAT YOU WANT ME TO DO!?" Ken ask his sister "KILL IT!" (Y/n) argue back. "YOU SAW IT FIRST, YOU KILL IT!" Ken say crossing his arm

"YOU'RE THE MAN!" (Y/n) said grip on her brother shirt. "SINCE WHEN!?" Ken let his hair down and flip his hair while (Y/n) watch him like ಠ_ʖಠ

"You know what I will ask Remi-neesan instead"
____________________

"You could clearly tell, who is the attractive siblings here" Ken state and start laughing. "Anyone else?" Mitsuya ask, concerned bout the twins. Then, (Y/n) start laughing at her brother clearly tell that she the attractive siblings there. *Cough cough* (Y/n) coughing cuz laughing too much. Mitsuya pat her's back while other being good friends laughing at her.
____________________

"I'm bored... Let's we reveal our own phone wallpaper!" Mikey suddenly popped with new idea cuz he bored and everyone agree. And there is The Ryuguji Twins, Mikey, Baji, Chifuyu, Takemichi, Mitsuya and lastly The Kawata Twins.

Everyone already show their own wallpaper except The Ryugujis. Ken start first and his wallpaper is (Y/n) and himself when they were on their 5th birthday. (Y/n) smiling with cream on her face same goes as Ken. Probably taken by one of people of take care of them. All of them awe and some laughing at the wallpaper.

(Y/n) proudly show her phone's wallpaper. It's was picture of Ken and herself on their first day in the daycare. They all awe.
____________________

"Ken you should stop beat that person's ass..." (Y/n) tried to stop her brother from keep beat that person who tried to touch you. "Or what?" Ken answer looking at (Y/n) "Or else he will be flat like Oikawa<( ̄︶ ̄)> and why you must beat his ass and not his face"
Sorry Oikawa I like him but not simp for him.. I SIMP FOR YAMAMOTO( '◡‿ゝ◡')
____________________

"DID YOU GET INTO FIGHT!?" Ken rush to his sister who have a lot of bruise. "What nooo." (Y/n) said with a smile. "Then?" Ken pull her hand toward the bed and he take the first aid kit in the cabinet.

"IT'S SO AMAZING YOU KNOW! YOU SHOULD BE THERE JUST NOW I WAS SWOOSH THEN TACK! AND THEN AND THEN I GO SKRTTT AND TACK AGAIN AND AFTER FEW TRY I GOES SKRTTT AGAIN AND TADAAA" (Y/n) explain her activity just now while Ken look at her ರ_ರ (That how I explain something to people°3° shame on me)

"What?" That all his response. "Ish someone taught me skateboarding just now and his name is..... Reki! He so good at teaching" (Y/n) exclaim excitedly. "Good for you that you found another hobbies...but don't get hurt too much"
____________________

Just random thing(-_-;)・・

Help meee... I mean Help meee all my friends have their own partner while me JUST DAYDREAMING BOUT 2D CHARACTER

THE END