Deku at the Hospital

[ more info is on my profile about the future of this series , if you want to personally chat with me , please do so on my profile / conversations / announcements area as the notif on this story is so horrible , ]

Bakugou was munching on some ehomaki rolls while finishing his homework. Miss Midoriya had come back with them after realizing he hadn't eaten dinner. She was currently across from him and was peeling oranges for him to eat. One hand was eating it and another hand was on his laptop keyboard, typing up an essay he hadn't done since his girlfriend got sent to this hospital. He was still in his uniform for god's sake!

How was he supposed to focus on this when his girlfriend fainted at the sight of blood and had to get stitches for the gash on her leg. The memories started to replay in his head as he remembered focusing on knocking out the other guy and not noticing there was a second one with a weapon hiding someplace.

He wished he wasn't so weak! She wasn't supposed to get hurt and get stitches. She wasn't supposed to be there when he was just teasing the loser as he was no threat at all. He wished he had seen that guy and reacted fast enough to make sure no one got hurt.

He started to hear groaning and jolted out of his seat. Izuku was waking up.

"Auntie! Izuku is waking up."

"Really?! Oh my baby!"

She set down the oranges she had already peeled and observed how her daughter started to gain consciousness again, crocodile tears starting to fall down her face before Izuku even woke.

"Mom? Kacchan? Why am I here?" Izuku asked, dazed and probably drugged out of her mind since she resisted the doctors when she was admitted.

"Baby, you got hurt at school and Katsuki brought you here. I'm so grateful you're alive!"

"Here? Where's here?" Izuku's breathing started shortening and she shot up straight before laying back down whining as the pain in her leg reminded her of what happened.

"Izuku, you got stabbed by that fucking bastard. Do you need anything?" Katsuki asked, worried about Izuku.

"No, I'm alright. What happened to the two guys?"

"I called the school and immediately made sure they were dealt with. You were hurt! My baby girl was injured at school!" Inko started bawling at this point and Izuku teared up at the sight of her mom crying when she's the one in the bed.

"Thank you for worrying, Mom, Kacchan."

"I- I knew going to that school was a bad idea! I- I wish I had sent you to a be- better school! You're so smart and talented. It's such a waste to- to be at that school. I immediately pulled you out of that school."

"You took me out of school?! Where am I supposed to go now?!" Izuku's heart started rapidly beating and fidgeting her fingers around.

"I agree! That's why you're going to be going to the same school as Katsuki." Katsuki's parents were standing right by the door and completely dominated the previous dreary atmosphere before. Well, Mitsuki mostly did it. Her husband was carrying a jug and a small plastic bag.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE, OLD HAG?!" Katsuki screamed as he pointed at his mom. More shocked that his parents had the time to visit than the fact that his girlfriend will be attending the same academy as him.

"I'M HERE SUPPORTING MY NIECE AND BEST FRIEND, USELESS SON OF MINE! YOU COULDN'T EVEN PREVENT THIS!"

"Now, now, settle down hon. Izuku and Katsuki already had a long day as it is. I'll pour us some tea we brought." Masaru soothed his wife and set her down on a chair as he went by a small table and prepared the cups.

That stung young Bakugou though. He's been too weak lately and taking everything for granted.

"Don't worry Inko! We've already paid the medical bills and will help Izuku in any way we can with the transfer."

"Auntie, that's too much! Mom and I could never accept something as gracious as that!" Izuku bowed and waved her hands around.

"Nonsense sweetie, I'm just happy my rude son got such a nice girlfriend. He would've been kicked out long ago if he hadn't met you."

"NOT TRUE HAG!"

"SIT DOWN KATSUKI! THE ADULTS ARE TALKING!"

"Katsuki, Mitsuki we're going to get kicked out if you two keep shouting. Here's some tea." Katsuki's father handed everyone a cup of green tea.

"Anyways before my dumbass offspring interrupted me, I was saying how I will help you pay for school. Me and my husband see you as our own daughter and just want the best for you. After this incident, you have definitely proven that you deserve to be at our son's side. Do you want to go to Yuuei Academy with Katsuki or go to a different school?"

Yuuei Academy is one of the best schools in the country. It would be a waste to say no. The most famous leaders in Japan went to Yuuei.

"Yeah, I wanna go to school with Kacchan!" Izuku started bawling at this point like her mom and went to hug her to cry on her chest. Katsuki was happy for her, but he feels that his school life is about to not be so peaceful.

[ had to upload this late because april fools gives me trust issues , on the internet especially ]