Chapter 3

The young blonde stared into the sunrise, for as long as the night. 

He didn't want to admit to everyone that he couldn't keep his eyes shut. Literally. 

Living temporarily at Technoblade's house gave him nightmares. Nightmares of when he betrayed them, and the Blonde only frowned. 

'What if I had never betrayed them? What would that look like?' He thought, putting the feet down onto the edge, hair flowy from the cold winds. 

'Would I still be able to talk? And laugh? And go do regular things like Tubbo and Ranboo?' He heard a small bird arrive on his hand, and the boy did a small smile. 

He sighed, and stared into the sunrise again, slight orange and blue hues in the sky. He stared again at the bird, curiously, and the bird suddenly left. Left to god knows where. 

'There goes my only company' He thought, as he looked around. 

On the highest cliff of a mountain, not that far from Technoblade's, in his red and white baseball tee, and shorts. If there wasn't snow everywhere, people would have thought he was just chilling. 

He didn't shiver, he felt like every part of his body was numb. Dream's stupid way of power, he thought. 

The Blonde stood up, and stared seeing a nearby human, no. three, who were shouting? Why would they feel the need to shout- 

Oh. 

Were they looking for me? 

He stared at one individual, and saw the exact same bird he met with a few moments ago. 

'What a pesky bird snitch.' He thought, as he stood up, and went into a cave with god knows what. 

It was dark and gloomy, just like Theseus- Tommy had thought. He was carrying basically nothing, and the boy let out a huff of defeat. There was nothing he could do. Phil, and two others were gonna go up here, and the cave could leave to a dead end. So Tommy did what he did best. 

He went further down. 

He saw different kinds of ores, shimmering slightly in the cave. He reached into the familiar aqua glow, before he heard a scream. "I found him!" 

Tommy's eyes had widened ever so slightly, and ran with all his might, accidentally kicking a baby zombie with full iron armor with a sword, on the way. 

"Tommy, come back! Phil, this wa- oh god! Baby zombie, Phil!!" He heard his best friend scream, but all he could do is run in the only direction that could lead to anything. 

Finally, four separate caves spawn, and Tommy went left. Which wasn't typical, being that he usually goes either middle or right, but he could only laugh internally. They can probably never find him here! 

"Oh shit! Phil, you go that way, Techno go that way, I go this way!" Tubbo shouted, as he entered the same tunnel Tommy was in, but of course, Tommy didn't know that, didn't he? 

He stared at the glorious 4-vein emeralds, but he kept running. His feet were tired, and he only ended up in a bigger cave, filled to the brim with zombies and skeletons. He winced, but kept going forward. 

He didn't want to meet with them- he never wanted to go there in the first place! If only Tubbo wasn't so clingy with Tommy, had he not go there. 

He felt an arrow go through his neck, blood spurring all over, and he felt his knees grow weak. 

'No, not now!!' He felt himself go back up, and swerve right past Tubbo. "Oh- crap! Tommy!?" Tubbo said, steps behind Tommy. 

Tommy's vision started to blur, and he felt lightheaded. He knew he was gonna pass out, he knew it from the back of his mind. Doing this 50 times left this feeling I guess. 

Tubbo caught him, and he felt an arrow almost go through Tommy's head, instead, Tubbo's chestplate deflected it, and he sighed. 

"Phil!! Phil I found him! Come down here!" Screamed Tubbo, but all Tommy could hear was ringing on his ears. He felt tears running down his cheeks. 

But- no, that wasn't possible. So who's tears was those?- Oh. 

Tubbo shut his eyes, as he cried, hugging him as tight as he could. Tommy was suffocating, but if Tommy was going to die, Tubbo's rather let him die on his arms, but no blood on his hands. He wanted to lay him down on his lap, and let him sleep in peace. He looked like he was cradling him, and Tubbo frowned. 

An arrow's tip visibly seen, Tubbo nearly gagged, and he heard loud footsteps, and looked up to see Phil and Techno. "Take this." Techno's monotone voice was heard, and 16 enderpearls was there on the floor. Tubbo stood up, carrying Tommy, as he teleported out, slowly but surely. 

He heard Phil and Techno bickering, but Tubbo only silenced them, trying to go as fast as he can all the way to Techno's house, get that arrow out without hurting Tommy any more, and get him to live and talk. 

Talk. Tubbo hasn't heard of Tommy since he found him walking on the path. He felt bad, and so he'll make sure Dream gets his payback. He'll make sure Dream's life will be hell from now on and so forth. He'll make sure that he will look like a living nightmare in his eyes. He'll make sure he gets what he deserves, after what he did to Tommy. 

"Here." Tubbo found a  splash healing potion, and threw it to Tommy. What he saw though, made Tubbo's blood both boil and go cold. 

Tommy quickly shielded himself with his hands, as if Tubbo had been attacking him. 

The Brunette shakily sighed, there was a lot to make this new Tommy back to his past. But there was nothing the two of them can't do! ..Right? 

________________________________________________________ 

The Blonde opened his eyes, the ringing in his ears deafening and the amount of light in this room blinding. Looking to the closest window, he saw it was already dark. How much time has passed?

"You're awake!" Three voices said, in harmony, certain pink hair standing out from the rest. 

'Hello.' He accidentally signed, Shroud being the only reason why he wanted to learn SL, Tubbo brightened like Tommy was the sun.

"You know sign language?!" Tubbo said, 'Yeah, for Shroud' Tommy signed back. 

Whenever he saw Shroud, he felt a Father-Son bond closing in on the both of them, Tommy sighed at the time, and learned sign language for him. 

Tubbo hugged Tommy tightly, and he saw the other two move towards him, arms spreading wide. All three of them hugged Tommy, which felt strange to Tommy. Warm, family hugs really weren't his ideal thing, but if it were to be for them, he would gladly do so. He hugged them back, but was still slightly confused as to why they would hug him. 

"Sorry for everything." Tubbo said, and Tommy pat his back, in acceptance. Tubbo was his best friend, how could he not say no? 

The Moon shone warmly, the stars blinking in the indigo sky, and inside this house held not the coldest of winds. Rather, it held the warmest of love and affection for one another, if someone needed it. 

Tommy liked the atmosphere this place always had. Technoblade and Philza just adding to the cozy feeling. He smiled softly, and nuzzled into Philza's arm. 

_________________________________________________________

A long, cozy, very fluffy chapter to make up for the last one being so short. 

Words: 1255