New Membership

I opened the doors to this private gym that I just signed up for. Decided to switch over for more privacy. I was motivated because I just got these new work out clothes that fits every curve of my body, especially the back. Walking over to the desk, there was another girl with long black hair and she was black. Very pretty girl and petite and she looked at me with a smile as a approached to greet her.

"Hey, welcome to FitRight. I'm guessing you're new."

"Yes, my name is Bri. I called yesterday asking if this was a private gym that had open spots."

"We do have open spots and the gym membership fee is forty five ninety nine. We have Tuesdays, which is today, Thursday's , and Sunday's." She said tapping the mouse.

"Just three days?" I said making a face. "I understand it's a private gym but three days?"

"People here become friends just in case they can take their slot, which is totally free. We just need to know the day before or 15 minutes right before."

I looked behind her and seen two people walking out with towels and bathing suits.

"There's a pool?" I said focusing back to her.

"Yes. Tuesday's, Thursdays, and Sundays is when we hold spa days. We are a private gym so the owner decided to add that. Working out can do a lot to the body." She said laughing.

"I got the good days. I'm definitely ready to pay."

I walked over to an open space and rolled out a yoga matt so I can stretch. Of course I did it in front of a mirror.  I raise my arms to the ceiling and looked up and went back down bending over touching my toes.

"Woooo, I ain't do this stretch in a minute." I jokingly said to myself. "Let's put on some music."

I took my AirPods out and looked in the mirror and seen someone walking in smiling at the girl at the front desk.

"He's fine ain't he.."

I turned my neck, damn near breaking it, and seen there was another girl there with box braids. She had glasses and she was thicker.

"He alright." I said smiling and then looking at my phone.

"My name is Shy, short for Shyana. I know you met me but girl I always gotta put the newbies on." She said walking closer to me.

I looked at her and she gave me a look to be quiet. I looked back up and he was approaching us. He's finer than I thought.

"Hey Shyana. Who is your friend?" He said looking at me.

At this point everything was in slow motion in my head. He literally never took his eyes off me the moment he started approaching us. Shoo, Lord knows how long he could've been looking. He was literally just looking at me and as much as I wanted to look away, I couldn't.

"Could've just asked me my name." I said looking at him.

"What's your name then?"

"Bri.."

"I like that name."

"You like every damn name that come up in here." Shyana said rolling her eyes.

"Wasn't talking to you. Anyways, my name is D for Damien."

"Okay nice to meet you but I need to workout now." I said looking back at my phone noticing the time.  "I got 40 minutes now. 20 done went by."

I walked away and went to the dumbbell rack and picked up two fifteens to start my workout. I get in front of the mirror because it's highly motivating for me.