The truth 😔

Liarneh was sitting awake in her bed, something she had done almost everyday considering she had nothing better to do with her life.

She hummed 'now that I think about it, I really am not that interesting and I?'
Turning to her side, on her desk was a picture frame, consisting of three people.
Her, her mother and her father

'People think my life now is interesting?... what if I give my self a good past! If people think I was brought up in a bad way, I have a great excuse for everything I do wrong!!'

When day had crept around the corner, Liarneh thought it would be oh so amazing to share this past life of hers that 100% happened with everybody else she knew.

Stomping her way over to the group we all know and love, audible gags leaving all their mouths
"You know I was doing fine without the commentary!" Liarneh snarled .

"And we were doing fine without the piss sent." Beebee snapped back

"Fuck you!" Liarneh barked back, sitting down with the group anyways. Nothing unusual apart from the fact that courtlyn was now obliterated in the deep depths of the sun.

"I swear, why are you even like this? For fucks sake." Alaska rolled her eyes, exaggerated the chewing sounds of her gum.

"I have a very good reason thank you! You wouldn't understand. No one ever understands me." The grease girl sighed

"Please, there is no valid excuse for being... whatever you are" tail stated trying not to laugh.

"..I didn't want to tell you.. but, you see.. it all leads back to my past-"

"What? You were dropped on the head as a child, yeah we know." Alaska cut Liarneh off

"NO LET ME CONTINUE YOU HOTWHEELS TRACK FOREHEADED MONKEY!"
"Anyways.. you see-"

*insert sparkly flash back sounds*
(TW I guess-? Abuse, blood and knives-
Also note that this story is all a joke and is not based on something that actually happened to somebody. It is to vent about some chick who lied about her entire life, this included and turning that fake life into a comedic experience, but still warning just in case
Take care of yourselves even if this a joke. :) )

Liarnehs POV:
I was on 4.. I had a happy family, sort of.
But, one day.. it all just went down hill, something I never expected in my life.

My mother was verbally abusive, she'd never let me eat dino nuggies, only veggies.. I always felt so violated after that.
Till this day, she still won't let me touch a singular Dino nugget.

Growing up, I lived on a farm, I have 100's of animals, pigs, cows, horses, ducks, dogs, you name it! I guess that explains why im like an animal half the time!!

Anyways. It was early morning, and like any other day my father went to wake me up.
Yet, when he did, he didn't give me a hug, or a delighted I love you.. he whipped out a knife!!
He dragged me by arm and threw me into a van that he didn't even own and apparently pulled out of his ass crack.

Locking he van, he got the knife and cut open my chest!
I began to bleed, and got sent into a coma!! But even though I was in a coma I apparently still remembered everything that happened because I'm some sort of magic super human 4 year old-
Anyways.

We arrived at an abandoned house, I know the exact location and everything because I as I said I'm some sort of super human 4 year old-
When we got inside, he dragged me by my hair and locked me in the basement which is impossible because we don't have basements in Australia but apparently this house did!!
He locked me there for two weeks, in a coma, with no food or water and apparently I didn't die?

9 years later... I woke up in a hospital but still holding every memory through that nie years!
Even to this day, he tried to come and take me away and stabs me occasionally, he pretty much just lives under my bed at this point even though I have a restraining order on him.
When I woke up from the hospital I lacked the ability to read because I don't want to admit I'm stupid and want it as an excuse as of why.

*out of flash back*

"So you see... he just magically did all that stuff, I don't know.." Liarneh wiped a fake tear from her face staring at the group.

"What do you mean you don't know?.." BeeBee asked "if you knew everything, wouldn't you know-?"

"LOOK IT DOESNT MATTER OKAY! I KNOW WHAT I KNOW AND MY PAST IS VERY FRAGILE TO ME, HOW DARE YOU THINK ITS A LIE!! I REMEMBER EVERYTHING, IT WAS SO SCARY"

"...but you were in a coma-"

"THAT DOESNR MATTER JUST- UGH THERE YOU GUYS GO AGAIN! LYING AND BEING A BUNCH OF COCK BREATHED WIMPS! FUCK YOU ALL"
Liarneh stomped off, grumbling 'why didn't it work?!'
She crossed her arms and threw her food in the bin, before stepping foot into her class room again, sitting on her chair which caused a loud CLAP to echo through the room when her skin collided with the plastic seat.

Liarnehs past was delicate..