Syete

Lisa

Italy is a nice place even France, after so many times coming back and forth I'm so used to things. My schedule is so hectic that I haven't even called Rosé, good thing she has all the energy to bug me with FaceTime and messages especially when she landed in LA. This makes us less in missing each other. After my schedule in Paris I went straight to Thailand after 2 years I'm finally coming home.

"Tomorrow's your birthday, any plan?" My mom asked while I am so busy looking at my phone having conversation with my friends here.

"I thought you planned it all?"

"Yes we did but maybe you have personal plan?"

"Anything would be good mom, I just want some dinner tonight before the party tomorrow."

"Speaking of dinner you cousin already attend to that she told me we'll have an intimate dinner tonight. I'll be downstairs if you need me have some rest."

"Alright."

I dialed Rosé's number when my mother went out, I really want to see her. She didn't call since last night.

"Hey baby..." the sleepy face of Rosé answers making me giggle in adoration.

"You're beautiful." Hindi ko napigilang sabi while looking at her intently.

Lumawak ang ngiti niya. "I know," she said with a hint of crimson in her cheeks.

"Are you drunk last night?"

"No, I had a few but not that much and I missed you so much."

Napailing nalang ako."Did you enjoy the event?"

She hugs the pillow while looking at me. "There's a lot of stars, I really missed you especially kissing you." She heave a sigh.

It's amazing how we become more vocal in what we feel towards each other. It's seams yo be the most normal thing in the world.

"You're so adorable, may hangover ka siguro."

"Yah! It's been what, 2 weeks since I kissed you? Why, you don't missed me just because your home?" Tumaas ang kilay niya with a sulking face.

"Baby I didn't say that."

"Sounds like that to me."

"Rosé sweetheart breakfast is ready, com'n.." I heard someone said, it's a man.

Nagsalubong ang kilay ko, bakit may lalake sa hotel room niya? Mas nag iba ang timpla ng mukha ko ng makita ang suot niya, she has no under garment her soul is visible in her sleep wear and to think that there's a man in her room made it possible that he can see her in that state.

"I can see your nipple through this screen and I'm sure whoever that man in your room can see that as well." I'm annoyed and I won't stop my self from feeling so.

Don't tell me she's letting a man in her room and who is he?

I saw her look at her breast. "You can see it?"

"Who's that man in your room, are you having an affair?"

"What?"

"Rosé sweetheart let's go."

"He's calling you sweetheart." I look at her seriously, I'm angry.

"Baby no, I'll change first then we'll talk okay?"

"I don't want to talk to you now, go on and have breakfast with whoever bastard your going with."

"Baby—"

I hang up my phone and hid it in my drawer without looking back.

I made myself enjoy the dinner my cousins plan for me. Minsan lang kami nagkikita kaya hindi matapos-tapos na kwentuhan ang naganap.