Youta and Mikoto

Asano Akabane Youta is many things. He's mischievous, playful, cunning, smart, a handful, kind, patient, a menace, confident, snarky, cocky, arrogant, annoying, witty, has an ego the size of a planet

And is very attractive. But of course that is to be expected since he's got the best genes

With his unique yet also alluring hair, colorful eyes, and charming grin, he's captured enough hearts, even at such a young age.

But, as much as he is well aware of how amazing he is, he's unaware of when someone likes him. Even if they were stuttering and blushing right infront of him, the first thing to get into his mind is "They're running a fever, what are they doing here? They should be resting!"

He got that from his parents after all, who took too long to start dating because of how dense they were. But that's not important, I mean they got married in the end didn't they?

Youta is also unaware that Mikoto, his childhood friend and the daughter of his daddy's best friend, has harboured feelings for him since they were in kindergarten.

To be fair, this time it wasn't because he was dense, it's because Mikoto hides her crush for him quite well.

"DUMBASS! DID YOU EAT MY COOKIES?!" Mikoto charged at the Asano Akabane residence("Good afternoon uncle Karma! Uncle Gakushū!" She greets the adults sweetly) and ran up the stairs to Youta's room

Kicking open the door and bursting in, she caught Youta playing video games.

The heterochromia eyed boy grunted. "What do you want?"

"MY COOKIE JAR IS EMPTY!" she shouted pouncing on him.

Youta managed to jump off his chair and back flip mid air and landed on his feet like a cat, behind the green haired girl who fell on his chair. "So what?!"

"You selfishly ate the cookies in it! I was saving those for a special occasion and you ate it!"

"Did not!"

Youta dodged Mikoto's attacks. The two ten year old's fought in his room using martial arts, luckily his bedroom was rather spacious do they had plenty of space to-

WHAM

Mikoto kicked his stomach causing him to be sent flying, and his back hit the wall.

Youta was quick to recover, wiping the blood from his lips--Well in truth there was no blood but he's watched enough action and anime to know you were supposed to do that during a fight when your back hits the wall

"How do you even know it was me?!" He demanded.

"There was a hidden camera in the kitchen! You were caught stealing my cookies!" Mikoto raged running towards him, raising her leg to deliver a blow to his picture perfect face

Youta caught her foot with one hand. "Heh" he chuckled with gleaming eyes. "Cute shorts" he commented when he her white shorts with pink hearts that she wore under her skirt. Mikoto turned bright red and pulled her leg bag, delivering a punch to the side of his head. Youta dodged that and pounced on the green haired girl.

The two wrestled on the floor, groaning and cursing each other

"Apologize for eating my cookies!"

"Apologize for wrecking my room first!"

"Apologize for being a jerkwad!"

"Apologize for being over dramatic!"

"Apologize for being a cocky ass!"

"Apologize for being a violent temperamental little-"

The two stopped when the door swung open and Karma stepped inside. "Youta-chan, clean your room, Mikoto, come down stairs for tea and cookies" he smiled at the girl but glared warningly at his son.

Mikoto got off his son and skipped towards the red haired man.

Youta groaned. "Damn it"

"Language!" He heard his daddy exclaim before leaving.

The next day Mikoto arrived with a box full of freshly baked cookies and a half hearted apology for attacking him. "You deserved it for stealing my special cookies though, and lying about it, and peeking at my shorts" she grumbled, face flushed.

Youta snorted before taking the box of cookies and inviting her to his room to play games.

"I'll uhh...fix the wall myself" she said pointing to the large crack on the wall that she caused when she tried to punch Youta and missed.

"And I'll replace your chair" she pointed to his mangled chair.

"Do you wanna play or not?" He pointed at his computer, already on his third cookie.

"Yeah, I'm gonna beat your ass!" She claimed, opening up the violent fighting game on his computer.

He sat beside her. The girl inwardly smiled at their close proximity, but then noticed he had a crumb on the corner of his lips.

Without thinking she licked her thumb and rubbed the corner of Youta's lips, wiping the crumbs off.

Youta didn't seem to mind, got flustered or embarrassed, which annoyed and relieved Mikoto.

The room was then filled with sounds of cheering and groaning and keyboard typing and mouse clicking and Mikoto and Youta teasing each other.

(Author: Mikoto never fixed the wall or the chair though because the next day, Youta already did)