Part 3

~time skip to overmorrow~
*JM's pov*

Today is Friday. So it is very busy day for school. We had a surprise test today and being a good student I passed the exam nicely. Sometime I got bullied for being a nerd. But I don't care what they thinks or do with me. I like studies and also Kook always stands by my side. Now we are in library. We decided to go to mall tomorrow. We have to buy some things for the fan meeting and concert. We bought the tickets ago. Tomorrow is Saturday our weekend. We give principal a letter about we will absent for 2 days. I waved Kook at the end of the day and go to the cafe.

I started to take orders and prepare that. Today I'm happy that I got my payment for my hard work. I also gave hyung a application about my absence. He gladly accept that and told me that he also wants to go there if he has time. We both know about our biases. He drives me home. I'm going to bed early than usual and enter my dreamland which is full of my bias....

*Author's note*
Hi lovlies. Here a short update. Actually I got a small break from my studies. So I decided to update a short part. I hope you all enjoy it. Please support me lovlies.
Vote and comment ⬇️
See you all in next chapter. Thank you 💜