Part 9(Epilogue)

~Time skip to 4 years ~

*Author's pov*

It's been 4 years since then. There are two men in same place still different. They don't know each other but they love themselves selfless. 'Idol and his fanboy ' only the relation they share in front of the whole world.
Jimin graduated and now working as a professor of
ABC University. Jin transfered his cafe to a restaurant. Jungkook also works with Jimin.
Other hand BTS separated after 2 years. Namjoon,Suga, Taehyung being model and Hoseok also being model but he mostly is a dance trainer. Namjoon and Jin met one day at Jin's cafe and there Namjoon proposed Jin and they became married. Where SOPE also a happily married couple. Jungkook and Kim Yugyeom one of professor in a relationship. Everyone are happy except the two of them. Jimin sometimes goes in blind date but he can't move on.

*JM's pov*

In those 4 years I can't move on with my feelings. I tried my best but I can't. Now I'm walking at Riverside park. I enjoy the darkness of night here. I never missed any night at the park. Now it becomes my habit.
Today also I see the person who wore a black mask sitting here. The person joined here it's a month. But he never talks with me. I also never disturb him. I like to enjoy the darkness alone. I sit on my specific seat. I look at the sky. Today there are no stars or moon. It totally black. Suddenly I hear a sobs which broke the silence of the silent night. I look at the person who sit beside me. The person is crying. I don't like if anyone cry. It makes me cry too. So I go near of him and ask him "can I hug you? It can comfort you" he looks at me with his red eyes. A wave passed by my spine. Those eyes, those eyes are looking familiar to me. I saw those before. But where? I can't remember. I hug him and start to make circles on his back. He also hugs me back. I like it. But question is who is he??

*Taehyung's pov*

I felt someone sit beside me. I know who is he. The person always sit here. But I never look at him. I scared to talk with a stranger. Cause when I start to talk Jimin's voice filled my mind and I end up crying. I tried my best to forgot him but I'm unable. Today is that day when I lost my first love. The dark sky reminds me his beautiful smiley face and I start crying. I try to control myself but I can't. Suddenly I hear a angelic voice asks me"can I hug you? It can comfort you "I shocked. I look at this person's face, it looks familiar to me, those innocent eyes and those plump lips I saw somewhere. Why can't I remember? He hugged me and I feel so relief. I feel that we share some bond. But what? I don't know. I hug him back and make him sit my lap. I feel that he shivers so I tight my grip. My tears were stop. I rubbed my face on the stranger's neck. I like his scent. It's like strawberry. I feel comfortable. I want to share the feelings which is in my heart with him. So I started -
TH:I know that you must think that I have some bad intentions so I hug you and made you sit my lap. But I swear I have nothing. Even I don't want to talk with you. But you know you reminded me someone's memory whom I love the most. You look familiar to me,but I can't remember where I saw you. Today is the most beautiful and horrible day for me . In those years this day I always end up crying. I want to forget the person but I can't. Who can forget his first love? 4 years ago I met him this day and he was the one who caught my all attention. I got nervous in front of him. I gave him my phone no but he never contacted with me. I think he nothing did wrong. My phone was broken and it's sim also ruined. I don't know anything about him except his name. I don't know why but I wanted to share this with you. I know it's weird. Please don't mind.
Stranger: it's not weird it's okay. I don't mind anything. I know it's feel good to share that type of feelings with someone. I also wanted to share something with you. Of course if you don't mind.
TH: I don't mind. I also love to listen you.
Stranger: you are right that no one can forget their first love. But my first and last love is an idol. I'm like a fanboy. 4 years ago I met him a fan meeting. I don't know why but seeing me he looked shocked and wrote something in my copy. After returning home I tried to read what he wrote. But I can't. Next day when my found that was a no then I got excited. I thought that he liked me so he gave me his no but I was wrong. When I searched the no it always said that the no was not existed. And after that I never connected with social media. I heard that now he is a model. I know that he surely forget me but I can't forget him. He is everything for me I'm only a ordinary fanboy to him. And that's all. I think he has a life partner now. Your eyes also looks familiar to me. Thank you for listening me. I know it is the out of question from my limits. But can I ask you that what is the name of your first love? It's okay if you don't tell.
TH:Ohh! Sorry I lost for a moment. And yes you can. There is no problem if I tell you his name. You are here to listen me. Thank you for that. And I tell you ago that I don't know anything about him except his name. So his name is Jimin. I don't about his surname. Sor-
Stranger: WHATT!!?? Jimin?? Ca-can I see yo-your fa-face ple-please?? Only one time promise, please..
I don't know why he whining like a baby hearing the name. He also broke the hug and stands Up. I also stand up with him. I see the surroundings. For late night there is no one. So I decided to revealing my face to him and also he is the person who listens me. So I remove the mask from my face.
TH: so yes. That's me. Bu-

*JM's pov*

I heard my name from the person. I shocked. I know Jimin is not only my name. But his eyes remind me about Taehyung. So I ask him to open the mask. I see he thought about something and looks our surroundings. I being impatient and then he remove the shit mask from his face
JM: TAEHYUNG!!!?? It's really you or I'm dreaming??
And then I hug him tightly. I can't control my tears. After the long 4 years I found my crush, my love of my life..
TH: huu?? Jimin? Are you Jimin?? OH GOD!! Answer me please please..
JM:Yesss it's me. I'm Jimin. Park Jimin. Your fanboy whom you gave your phone no,and broke your phone and that's all happened. I don't know why I not get a heart attack. Every time when I saw you my hearts started beating so fast. I don't know from where I got the courage to confess those. I'm waiting for you in those 4 years.
TH:Jimin it's really you love. I also waiting for you in those years Minnie. I fall in love when I first saw you. In those years everything changed but your those beautiful eyes, your plump lips, your angelic voice never change. I don't know why I can't recognise you earlier. I become popular but for a moment I never forgot you. You are not only my fanboy, you are my soulmate sweetheart. I want to be with you all my life if you allow me baby. I always want you still now. I lost you once but when I found you I can't lost you again. After I lost you I became friend of the dark sky. See the dark night meet us again. So Park Jimin I want to know you better and want to be with you forever until death apart us. Will you give me the opportunity to be your partner? Will you be mine for forever?
JM:(full of tears) Ye-Yes. Yes my crush. I want to be with you too and I'll be yours for forever. I can't believe these all are happening in reality..
TH: Thank you so much love for giving me the opportunity. I'll try to make you the most Happiest person in the planet. And now I'm prove that it is real...

*Author's pov *

Then they kissed each other and tide their red string in heart for forever. Fate made them to meet with each other. The dark night sky, their friend, also happy with the two adult men's happy tears. Being a sign of love and happiness the sun rises and with his first ray he gives blessings on the new couple.
If there is true love everyone will meet their dear one. Only have to be patient for future........

'True love stories never have ending'

So the story is not end. It's infinity....