01.10

"Javon, your getting on my nerves more than usual today!

My dad was shaking me awake, I'm not gonna lie I'm a pretty heavy sleeper. But, I wake up to some very specific sounds.

"What?! I'm up jeez!" I said as I sat up, while swatting him away.

"Bugs, school!" My dad said "what time is it?" I checked my phone. It's twenty past seven. And my school starts at 8:00.

I got distracted by the millions of texts from Jaden. I almost opened them when my dad snatched my phone out of my hand.

"Go get ready." He said

I groaned and ran upstairs to my room. I decided to french braid my hair, I've gotten good enough to that I can do it in less than 10 minutes now.

The outfit-

I didn't like the shoes though, so I wore my brown and white Air Forces

I did my makeup only a little mascara. Then I grabbed my AirPods off of the charger. I put them and everything else I needed in my bag.

I got a text from Jayla.

Texts with Jay💘

Jay💘
Hey do you want to drive to school with me today?

Ly🖤
Sure! Who else is coming?

Jay💘
Jaden, Wanna, Ness, and Kylee:)

Ly🖤
Yeah Ig
(Read 5 minutes ago)

Its not like I don't want to go, I'm just not in a great spot with Jaden. Whatever.

I told my dad Jayla was coming to get me. He said okay and kissed my forehead. I smiled as my dad walked back to his room.

My dad usually wakes up with me for school then goes back to sleep for a while till he has to wake up for work. He has a ton of meetings and stuff.

A few moments later Jayla pulled into my driveway. I walked out to the car. Kylee was in the front. Nessa wasn't there?

"Where's Ness?" I asked Jayla. "She decided to walk." Jayla smiled. I climbed into the middle seat. We had about 20 minutes till we had to be at school. So, we decided to stop at the gas station for some snacks.

We arrived and all got out of the car. We walked into the gas station and the cashier looked at me funny. He looked almost 17 maybe 18.

Me and Jaden walked over to the refrigerators to get something to drink. He pinned me up against one of the coolers. He chuckled under his breath and mumbled something.