shorts #1

Clubs:

"You guys are in the basketball and track end field clubs right?" Yuu asked the Adeuc duo as they walked down the halls of the school with Grim in hand. "Mhm, what about you two?" Ace asked. "Hehe, we haven't really decided yet."

"What about M/n? I haven't seen him all day." Deuce wondered he did he M/n but only at the beginning of the day."Yeah that dude owes me a favour from last time!" Grim complained, he wanted expensive food and he wanted it this lunch.

"Where are we going any way? We've been following and have been walking for a while now." Red head looks at the boy in front. "Ah, Cater wanted to invite me to his club, light music I think?" Yuu answered. "Is that why you mentioned clubs?" The boy nodded.

Finally they reached a room that seemed to be the place Cater directed him to. He was about to open the door when loud banging of drums startled all four of them. The first years were impressed, most of them didnt know how to play the drums but from just listening they could tell the person was very skilled. Was it their senpai Cater Diamond?

It wasnt.

When Yuu opened the door he saw M/n sitting with two sticks on hand. Something was wrong Yuu assumed. "Yo! My juniors, you finally made it!"
Cater appeared from the corner, and hanging from his neck was... a camera?

"You play the drums?" Ace asked "yeah and how come your good at it?" Deuce added. M/n exhaled sounding tired "since I was a kid? My parents thought I hit my siblings a lot when I get mad so they told me to focus on hitting something else." A dead toned M/n spoke.

"He's really good at it! He looks good while playing so I've been posting on magicam non stop!." Cater enthusiastic of the attention of his new post "how long have you been doing this exactly?" Deuce spoke out of concern while Ace looked at his seniors account to see about then post over the last two hours.

"I've never should have accepted the invite!" M/n spat out.

'Invitation? From who? Cater? I got an invitation. He looks miserable. Is this going to happen to me?'

Yuu instinctively ran out without a word leaving the others suprised. "Wait! Prefect! I want to hear you sing!" Cater called. "M/n can sing he's perfect for your club!"

"What a waste~ what about you three?" Immediately they all start making excuses to leave to avoid the same fate of the poor boy. "Wait! Help mee!"

"What are you talking about? Your part of the club now! Now let's hear your voice☆!"

••••••••••••¡••••••••••••

Leader:

"Should we have a leader?" Yuu curiously asked not really caring for a serious answer. "Why? Were not a gang so why need one." Deuce returned. "No reason, I just feel that a group of teenage boys pluse one cat needs a voice of reason." He added

"Well if that's the case then I volunteer!" Grim raised his hand "No! Your immediately out of the question!" Ace shut him down "how about who's the oldest?" He suggested. "Not a bad idea, but were all sixteen so let's go by birthday." Yuu spoke and everyone seemed to agree.

"I'm on October 31." Yuu went first "September 23." Ace followed. Deuce smirked "I'm on june 3!" Victory was his! Or so he thought. Ace was left unsatisfied, If he can't be the leader so can't Deuce. Yuu looked around and saw M/n who was talking to a senior he didnt know and called him over.