*special*{☆Birth day!☆}

"Something's odd." The dorm prefect of the Ramshackle dorm mumbled under his breath while glaring at a certain boy. "What's up? Did you two fight again?" A question from Deuce tore Yuu's eyes from M/n who happily answered his sudoku puzzle book.

"Remind me but M/n's birthday is near right?" He received a nodded from one of them. "Yeah it's like a week away, is that what's odd?" Ace questioned "M/n is someone who is always exited for school events and is very impatient about them too, his birthday is in a week yet he still remains the same."

"Arent you stretching it out a little? Maybe he just forgot." Yuu sighed, Ace is right he and M/n have only know each other for a few months and they dot exactly know know how each others psychology works.

"Why not just ask him?" Grim spoke out, Yuu patted him. It was at least worth the try.

☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆▪︎☆

The bell rung and they were dismissed for lunch and immediately Yuu rushed over to M/n as he was just about to leave the room.
"Hey! I have a question." A question? About what? M/n thought "ask away."

"So did you forget about your birthday or something?" Odd question but he was happy to answer "No why?" Now this caught Yuu off guard. "Well it's in a week so I thought maybe..."

"Its in a week? I didnt even realizes, oh well." He walked into the cafeteria and mixed in with the crowd. Ace, Deuce and Grim who witnessed the exchange finally felt Yuu's concern. "That wasnt right, he said that he loved his birthday last year, so what with this time?"

"See! I told you, I'm going to ask Epel." Yuu rushed towards the dorm mate of his friend with the others behind. Thankfully he wasnt far away and could be easily seen by the others from a distance.

'Epel! Can I ask you something?" He suprised the boy from behind. Yuu looked at the table and to his suprise he was sitting alone. "You startled me... so what is it?"

"Ah well it's about."

"Epel! Why is it so crowded in here, I told you to keep the table past free."

In comes the two divas of Pomefiore in M/n' words. "Prefect? What are you doing here?" Perfect! Yuu thought "it's about M/n-"

"Ugh! What did he do this time?" He pinched the middle of his brows "what? Nothing. It's about his birthday." Vil's face turned normal "it's in a week right? The party preparations begins a day before."

"Is that so?" Yuu felt relieved, maybe M/n wasn't exited because he already knew about the birthday events that happen inside the school. "If you want you can get your gifts early." The blonde suggested.

"You know what, I'll do that!" Yuu now being back his optimistic self even inviting the others to come with him to town.

▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎¤▪︎

"This is kind of hard."

O

ne complains to the group. They've been sitting in this fast food restaurant for a while now but still haven come up with anything because all their heads had the question.

what's a gift do you give to a boy who basically has everything?

"I give up! I'll just give him a birthday card or something." The red head scratched his head but was still unable to think of something.