Olympus

Disclaimer: I do not own PJO or HoO

A/N: If the domains are shared sorry. Anelian and his family are not the nicest and often don't have pure plans.

Hera's POV~

I was so happy when I could tell my son I was his mother. Even if Perseus wasn't with Zeus. I, honestly didn't want Perseus to be my child with Zeus. If he was I would have to share my precious little angel with him and then he wouldn't care about him.

"Mom?" Perseus asked.

"Yes, son" I replied.

"Am I still my dad's son?" He looked uncertain.

I sighed, "Yes, and your name isn't Perseus either."

He looked shocked. "Excuse me?"

I smiled at him. "Your name is Anelian (A/N: Made up name)."

"A-nel-in?"

I laughed. "No, A-neel-e-in. Your the god of justice, power, equality, hurricanes, and righteousness. Also, you are my oldest child, just hidden and put in a slumber. I will return your memories to you now and change your looks back."

I changed him looks back. He had shoulder length black wavy hair and piercing sea green eyes that radiated power. He was 6' 4'' and had a swimmers build with a lean body. He had a shark tooth of a leather cord on him neck. This was his symbol of power.

He smiled at me. Then looked around. Things had changed since millenium ago when he was king and had him queen Zöe ruling at his side. He had a thoughtful look on his face. "Hmmmmm, Where are we?"

I smiled at him. "Your temple."

I suddenly took on a serious look. I pushed him in a chair and tied him to it.

"Mom?" He narrowed him eyes.

"I'm here," I reassured, "I just need you to swear on the Styx not to tell anyone about this and to help with this plan."

He nodded.

"I, Anelian, god of justice, power, equality, hurricanes, and righteousness, true king of Olympus, swear on the River Styx to never reveal this plan and do everything in my power to help with it."

"Good. I had to make sure you were still the same." I was very exited.

He looked calmly at me. "I get my queen back first."

I laughed, "Well then..."