How to Help

Do you want to help but think you are too young or too shy? Well, truth is, you don't have to be rich, you don't have to be able to speak to help. Helping someone on the street can show others that you can indeed help those you don't know. You could share things with your friends. You could talk to the cashier about things and get into a conversation. You could tip your waitress. You could complement the person giving you food. You could complement the lady on the airplane. You can say nice things to bulies. You can say 'I forgive you' to anyone who has done wrong to you. Those three words are the biggest thing that you could possibly say to someone. Once you say that, their heart crumbles and they realaxe. The Bible says to always forgive your enimies. You may not like it at first, but I promise that saying those words won't just help the person receiving them, it will also help you. Trust me, it works wonders. Those words are what God wants us to say. Those three exact words can be the matter between life and suicide for someone that has done wrong to you. There was this one old man at church. Everytime the priest would say 'come to the alter' the old man would tense and grip the rim of the seats infront of him. Then, one day, an old lady came up to him and whispered something in his ears. The old man loosened his grip and said 'thank you.' Then, he went up to alter and completely melted and felt great afterward. Here's the story, the old man got drunk and killed the old lady's son at one point. The three words that the lady said to him was, 'I forgive you.' This is a real story. Do you see how powerful repenting and forgiving is? I hope you do. Love yall.