06

the one with the blackout

or

the one where ollie finally gets some 

HAVING SETTLED INTO HER NEW ROLE, ollie had gotten really comfortable around her new castmates. she had been at work quite a lot lately to get the new series filmed.

alone in the diner, the lights were dim and darcy was alone cleaning up after her shift. 

"alright, fine, you go ahead and you do that, alright billy." ollie acted as darcy, tears threatening to run down her cheeks.

"fine." jordan said as billy.

"cause i don't need your stupid ship." 

"good."

"good." ollie agreed, as jordan dramatically walked out. she then stood up from the sofa and stormed after him.

"and ya know what?!" ollie opened the door, yelling after him. "now i've got closure." she slammed the door and locked it. she sat down, put her head in her hands as tears flooded her eyes. jordan came back and watched her cry from the window for a moment before she noticed. 

she got back up and went to open the door with a teary smile, but she couldn't get it open.

"try the bottom one." jordan suggested. ollie got the door open and they kiss, but as they do so, all the lights in the studio turned off.

"was that supposed to happen or..?" ollie asked as she pulled away from jordan in confusion.

"cut!" the director yelled. "what the hell is going on?"

"there seems to be a blackout across the whole city sir." one of the crew said, just getting off the phone.

"oh that's excellent." the director complained.

"the door are locked sir!" another crew member said. "seems we're trapped in until the power comes back on."

"and we can't even film because now the lights aren't working."  

"someone go find some candles or flashlights or something!"

·༓。*゚✩·゚☽*゚༓· 

the now dark studio had been gently lit by candles that had been scattered everywhere, emitting a warm glow throughout the diner set.

"this is kind of spooky, huh?" ollie commented, taking a seat by jordan at one of the diner booths.

"don't you think it's kind of romantic?" jordan asked.

"romantic?"

"i mean look, there's candles everywhere and it's quiet on set for once." jordan pointed out. ollie hadn't really noticed how the soft flicker of the candles really did make the set seem peaceful for once.