Chapter-57

Y/n's pov :

"Ah" I let out a whimper as I walked down the out of the club and walled without no destination.and just as my bad luck is not enough the rain started to come down.

I must seem like mad women if anyone were to see me like this but who would here in this rain if not they have lost their mind.

'Hmm but why does thus street so familiar.I have definitely came.

*bell ring*I ring a bell to a familiar house just as my vision is becoming blurry.

I heard a voice saying who is it before the door open and before my consciousness slip in I saw a terrified look and suk's face I would have laughed If I have but it seems I completely blacked out.

"Oh cold." I said as I opened my eyes slowly.

'Ah my head hurts like hell.'and just as I tried to sit up I slightly fall down to the side.

"Y/N!" I heard someone call my name no more like shouted.and I know I am going get so much lecture from owner of that voice.

"Stop there.I will help you." Suk said as he came towards me and help sit up on the bed against the bed headboard.

"Do you how shocked and worried I was when I saw you suddenly collapse like that.and that in such a bad state.I mean who in their right wear those ridiculous pajamas in that one damn of a heavy rain I was so..." Sun continued his lectured just as I predicted.

*growl*I smiled sheepishly as my stomach made more weird sounds for food.

"*sigh*first eat this porridge and we will continue to talk." Suk said as he gave me the tray with porridge.

"How is it talk when you are the only one who talks." I mumbled as I started to eat.

"What did you say?" Suk asked.
Opps seems like he heard what I said.

"Nothing.oh by the way this soup tastes so good." I said as continued to eat.

"Anyway where is that beloved husband of yours leaving you in a heavy rain like that huh ?"

3rd pov :

Y/n stopped her hand in mid way when she was just about take another spoon of porridge.

"I--i--"the words she want to say stuck in her throat.but before she can continue her broken speech.

" Y/N!!why are you crying?!"jong sukas ge panicked and went beside y/n and kept the porridge on the table beside the bed before hugging y/n.

Y/n pov :

My vision became blurry with the tears that I have no control.

"I--ji--jimin wants a divorce." Was all I can utter.as more tears fell as my hurt too much just by uttering his name.

Lee jong suk pov :

"WHAT??what does the asshole--" I got so angry but I have to control cause I know what y/n is comfort.and I also have to know what happened.so I calmed myself and rubbed y/n's back with my left hand in circles so it can soothe her even little.I think it worked cause y/n's body stopped shaking.

I took a deep breath and "why suddenly you two were just good until up yesterday.so why?" I asked slowly.

"I--i said I loved him but he--" y/n let out small sobs and again continued.

"He--he said that he don't love me and just want the....divorce." Y/n said as she sniffled.

"Maybe--i shouldn't have confessed then maybe I would had chance to stay by his side.I am too dumb right?"

"NO!you're not dumb."
That asshole is!
And me myself that is not able to protect from that asshole.

"You're the strongest,smartest and kindest that I know." Truly beautiful, both in and out.

"Pfft suk *sniffles* is that really you?

Y/n pov :

I said as I now I finally looked at suk as I break the hug.

" aish  does it kill you to be silent when I was comforting you."suk said as he tsked.

"Haha sorry I  appreciate it though."

"Now drink the porridge and wash yourself cause you stink.I have to call someone." Said suk as he showed me the phone.

"Yah I am not stinky.you giraffe." I said as I throw the pillow near at him.but he escaped before it can hit him.

Hmph once I am on my better condition he is gonna die.

I thought as I momentarily tried to forget the heartbreak but then again here I am infront the bathroom mirror crying again.

Seriously only if I knew my heart will be broken at the end.I wouldn't have given it to you.