CHAPTER -6

Y/n's pov :

"So u r going to America nxt morning ."I said and suk nodded we r now in his car.After our working hours are over which is at 9:00 pm ,now we're in his car .as he going to drop me at my house and I asked what he wanted to tell me and that's what he said that he was going to America.

"But why?"I asked while feeling sad .

"Umm y/n it's because my mom wants me .she said she misses me.and wanted to spend time with her.she's been calling me everyday to visit her that's why."he said eyes concerntrated on the road.

"So when r u going to return.U won't take longer like u did in high school right."I said while looking at my hands that r resting on my lap.

"Right y/n I won't take longer .it will be only for 2 months that's it .and I will try to come the faster I can okay."he said while cheering me up.I smiled and said.

"It's okay suk .don't rush it cause ur mom didn't see u for so long.and also say I missed your mom.and U don't have to worry.I will call u daily ."I said while grinning.

"Oh I think u really grown up now y/n."he said while stopping at my house.

"Well thank u I will take that as a compliment then.so when is ur flight I will come to say goodbye.so what time."I said while getting out side the car.

"Sorry y/n u ain't coming."he said while shaking his head.

"Ugh...why I will come."I said while whining.

"First my flight is boarding on 4:00 pm.and I know u r not a morning person."as he was saying I interrupted by saying.

"No I will wake up early morning tomorrow I will come pls suk ."

"Y/n don't interrupt me when I was talking.anyway where was I.yeah and second, last time when I was going to America in high school,u came to the airport and u had cried like there is no tomorrow.I mean every single person in the airport looked at us.and third u definitely gonna cry like that this time also I don't wanna see u crying this time when I leave pls y/n.U understand me right."he said while getting of the car and pulling me into a hug.

"Ok,then go now so u can wake up early for the flight.U r also not a morning person too.now go go."I said while breaking the hug and he went to his car waving goodbye.

"Call me when u land there."I said while waving my hand and once he is out of my site I went near the door and opened it.probably dad will come here at his usual work hours .

So I just made my self sandwich with no fat ingredients and ate it.After eating it .I went to my room to take a shower and change into sweatpants and a loose shirt.After that I went to kitchen to make lunch for my dad as he going to come late .so when came home he can eat it.

After that I again went to my room and take my laptop to see a drama that I was currently watching in Netflix.it's name is kill me heal me I am currently watching the2nd episode.After watching few more episodes I closed my laptop to go to sleep.

"Ah I am not gonna see suk for two months.I am gonna miss him."I said while drifting to sleep.