🧡Seven🧡

Tuesday 22.03.

"No, oh no no no," Lando breathed to himself, searching his trunk. A loud knock sounded at his door. "Lando, how does it look? Are you done?" It was his teammate Daniel. "Not yet," Lando called back and quickly walked to the door to open the door for the Australian who was standing in front of him with a big grin. He raised both eyebrows at the sight of the Brit, who wasn't even remotely finished. "You know we have to go to the airport right away, right?" the Aussie reminded him, but Lando just rolled his eyes because he already knew that. "I know Daniel, but I can't go yet." He turned and hurried back to his room, Daniel following him. "I see that," he remarked amused, but Lando just shrugged. "You probably know that Mick's birthday is today? And Alex tomorrow?" Lando asked his teammate skeptically and continued to rummage through his suitcase. "I know that, but what does that have to do with you rumpling up your suitcase and us missing our flight?" Now Daniel was finally confused and Lando sighed loudly. "Daniel, just think about it one second! I can't find their presents anymore" frustrated Lando threw himself on his bed and ran both hands over his face. More footsteps could be heard and George entered the hotel room. "Oh Lando, why aren't you ready yet?" he asked the same question as he looked at the McLaren driver's suitcase. "I lost birthday presents," the Brit repeated, annoyed. "Oh you have presents? I didn't have any" recognize George thoughtfully and Daniel just shook his head. "However. Lando we really have to go. George, you help him put the suitcase back in and I'll look for the presents" Daniel commanded and George immediately stood up straight and said: "Ay Ay Captain" Daniel then had to laugh.

After another 10 minutes, Lando's door was opened again and this time Kevin was standing in the room. "Lewis said I should get you, we're late we have to go," he said. "We know!" all three answered simultaneously and George was just zipping up Lando's trunk. "We're already done" "Are we the last ones?" asked Daniel and Kevin nodded briefly. "Like always," Lando grumbled and Daniel and George looked at him in disbelief. "Who are we late for?" laughed George, slapping his friend lightly on the shoulder.

Meanwhile

Max and Charles were deep in their tick-tack-toe battle when Pierre let out a loud sigh. The Frenchman had made himself comfortable on the floor and was fumbling with his shoes. "How can you just take it easy and play?" he asked annoyed and looked at his friends. But the two hardly noticed him and stared at the sheet of paper with great concentration, as if they were going to take over the world with the win. "How can you not?" Max finally answered without looking up from the page. "We're going to miss the flight, that's stressing me out" Pierre got up and walked over to Max and Charles. "Ha! I won" Max exclaimed triumphantly and threw the pen at Charles. Surprised by the attack, Charles tried to catch the pen, only tossing it higher in the air. "Hello? Are you still okay? Did you hear me?" Pierre growled and waved his hand in front of Max's face. However, he grabbed his hand and held it tight. "We heard you Pierre, but we can't change it," said Max. "What can't you change?" Daniel and the others finally came out of the hotel and joined the group. "We can't change your lameness," Max grinned at him. "It's okay Maxy, I've already missed you too," Daniel countered and walked past him to the taxi. "Yes, You can do me too" grumbled Max annoyed and the drivers got into the taxis, grinning.

Somewhat later

The drivers dragged their suitcases through the airport, one after the other, on the way to the baggage claim. Mick walked alongside Lewis and chatted with the World Champion. "I never thought that I could drive in midfield this year," laughed Mick and grinned happily to himself. Lewis gave him a slight smile and put his hand on the younger's shoulder. "You're doing a good job. Your race went well, you almost scored points," Lewis asserted and Mick nodded enthusiastically. "Are you looking forward to going home?" asked the Haas driver. Lewis nodded slightly. "I would say yes." Lewis is a bit surprised by his answer. They've only been living together for a week and he already calls it home. "I am also pleased. I'm looking forward to seeing Seb again," explained the younger one. "It's really stupid that he has to sit out again," he added and Lewis nodded again. He was probably not the only one who would prefer the German to be there.