𝐋 𝐈 𝐋 𝐈 𝐓 𝐇

All Right Reserved|2020

No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means. Including photocopying, recording, or other electronics or mechanical methods without the prior writter permission of the author, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other non commercial uses permitted by copyright laws.

This is a work of fiction.
Names, places, characters, business, events, incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance the actual persons, living or dead or actual events is purely coincidental.

Please be aware there are lots of typos and maybe a few wrong spelling be asure to comment if there's any mistake I'll fix it right away. And thank you for reading my story such honor. Love you reader/s.

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME
Plagirizing is punishable by laws. Please respect the authors not just me. Because they put all the efforts in their stories so please love and respect them.

I had to remind you that.
I'm not a professional writer
I need your comments to help me improve medyo bobo pa si writer when it comes to english. But I'll try my best
And and of course feel free to correct me.

Title:  Lilith
Author: @Fahrinaali
Genre: Fantasy|paranormal|horror

LI