CHAPTER 10

T H A I R I- ANTI-SPS

I wore my cloak and slowly passed the sleeping dragon. Kora, I have an important things to settle first. Ash landed on my shoulder and we both snuck out of the room. Its another busy day. I descended the stair and I saw Reki piggy back his weaparian to prepare their breakfast. Weaparian's are foodie, like class XII laging gutom.

"Reki tell kora. I have  ran errands today and it's important. I'll be back late "

"Sure boss"

"Okie dokie!" sabay salute ng mga bata at hinila na siya sa kusina

My death book pop out and I grab my feather pen and wrote the name of the girl. Sofia Fuentes she will be put on the list that has a title of SUNDS. Another soul needs to be guided.  Its 3 am sharp in the morning. Oras ng mga demonyo.

As I teleported the room of that young girl. She's on her way to me. She's in SUNDS which known for 'suddenly unknown death syndrome. I felt bad for her-- too young to meet the reaper. She will be a cold corpse in the morning. Biggest condolence for your family. I stab her heart and her soul came out crying.

"I wasn't even ready to leave. I--i'm not. Will you please give me a chance? Please...!!" she weep with biggest regrets and she's truly not ready. She kneel and burst in tears and begged for me to gave her another chance. Therefore she won't meet lady Shatana. Isa na namang balisang kaluluwa.

"I'm really sorry even Zeka can't help you. You're in SUNDS its means your time has come"

"I didn't even get to say goodbye"

We got out of her room at hinayaan ko muna siyang tabihan ang kanyang mga magulang even she's nothing but a soul. Di rin kame nag tagal at Lumabas na kami ng pinto at nandun nakaantay si President Ion. Isang spirit guide. O kilala bilang ticket sa isla. Siya ang nagbibigay trabaho sa mga mababait na kaluluwang balisa na may hanggad pang Makita ang paraiso at mabisita ang kanilang mahal sa buhay.

Ion snapped his fingers and two chain  with big heavy irons wrapped around the girls foot "Are you willing to take risk?" Said Ion in a friendly manner and the girl wipe her tears before she nodded her head.

She lean on me and smile "Sir thairi thank you"

"Your welcome"

The girl soul just followed him. She can't visit here as long di pa siya tapos sa pinapagawa ni president Ion. Kapag natatapos niya ang kanyang ginagawa lumiit ang bagay na nakatali sa kanyang paa at kapag nangyari iyon malaya siyang makapunta dito at bisitahin ang kanyang pamilya.

May nangyari na rin na ganito at di siya sumama kay president and he stayed in the house until he just been locked up and his house became hunted. Maraming mga matitigas na ulo rin na kaluluwa kaya minsan di na na nila makikita si mistress at maghihintay nalang kapag may pari na magbabasbas sa kinaruronan niya o kapag hinde hanggang duon nalang sa hanggang sa maguho ang bahay na iyon.

I passed the sidewalk and i heard a metal clang from the second story building. I went up, teleported.
I saw the spark coming towards me and I dodge it and it hits straight to the wall; right beside my face! Pinaspasan kolang ang alikabok na nahulog mula sa wall na sinira niya.

"Sorry, excuse me sir Thairi!"

His kuragisama swaying in the entire room and I just chill and sitting watching him fighting a sleeping paralysis demon. His a class IV. Anti-SPS student. are term for ANTI SLEEPING PARALYSIS STUDENT.

Tawang tawa ako ng masungadngad siya at natamaan ako ng sipa niya dahil nakaharang ako sa kanilang dalawa. Pati ang demonyo napatigil ng maitalsik ako sa dingding at tumagos ako palabas.