Beginnings

At Inazuma, Ayato seems to be having a stroll in the busy streets of Inazuma taking a break from all the work in the yashiro commission until,
"Master! I've finally found you! Ayaka has some critical news at the estate please came quick!" Said Ayato's servant.
"What's the sudden tone with?" Questioned Ayato.

"Well you see..." replied the servant.

He then explains the importance of this.

"I see, I shall deal with this!" Demanded Ayato.

He swiftly, made his way to his estate and had a meeting with Ayaka aswell with the other commissioners because of the abyss order suddenly using anomalous items that look from other worlds.
They all decide to put the navy on the standby near
Tsurumi island and deploy there strongest units near the statue of the seven aswell with Ayato since he has a vision.

Then the abyss order had appeared and brought there anomalous weapons such as a sword that had looked like a stinger and when stabbed it injected poison killed a few men and aswell as a sword that had is outer Color red and the hilichurl was able to make fire.

"These weapons they hold! They are strong but how did the abyss obtain this from the first place!" Ayato said in his mind while fighting.

They managed to win but at a great cost of human life. Ayato the proceeded to call for reinforcements and as soon they arrived they pressed onwards into the mysterious fog.For them it was like Vietnam,The abyss order did attack and run tactics and quickly near destroy are platoon but they managed to save there lives from the abyss but suddenly dainsleif appeared and they were quite surprise to see him.

"Who are you" asked Ayato

I currently can't tell you right now but are view points are the same, get rid of the abyss order in this island and right now you will need the help of my power" said Dain.

"Fine but we will only team up for this common enemy for once" said Ayato.

As soon he finished his sentence abyss herald and abyss lectors appeared and started to you unleash there abyss power aswell with a few anomalous powers that are unknown but with Dain they slated to abyss herald and lector but before they died they had sent the remaining people into a portal to the unknown. As soon as they got out of the portal they were in a snowy and tedious terrain with dead and old trees around them aswell as little dots of snow all around them.

"Where are we?" Asked Ayato

"I don't know,but it seemed like we are in a different world and it maybe the place where the abyss got them." Responded Dain.

"Then let's find shelter in this cold situation." Said
Ayato

Then they trek out there way to get out of the mountains but suddenly found a house with all there family members dead with blood all over the walls and a boy outside the house mourning there deaths.

End

I'll be upload every Friday so enjoy this first chapter of mine.