The great battle

Previously, Dainsleif and Ayato had easily beaten a stubborn Sanemi as they are now commissioned by a crow to investigate the woods. It was night and they had the guard up as they try to predict there moves.

"I can hear leaves moving and rustling." Said Ayato.

"I can see one" exclaimed Dainsleif.

There was a demon with eyes saying number three,red hair, muscular build and white pants.

"Who might this be?" Said the red hair demon.

"So your the one making that makes other demon slayers go missing." Said Dainsleif

"Your greeting." Replied the demon

"I don't think you deserve to know are names." Said Ayato.

"Oh well, I'm akaza and you do look like you can become a fine demon with us, uppermoons." Said Akaza

"Us becoming demons, pfft you are controlled with hate and greed by that man. We would rather die free then suffer in eternal slaughter." Seriously said Dainsleif.

"Then we shall fight." Replied Akaza

Then Akaza made the first move by dashing forward and was planning a punch at Ayato's face but was blocked by his sword. Then he countered it with a normal slash with power from his vision and was able to cut of both of his hands.Dainsleif also punch him with abyssal power that push him far and then he dashed towards with punch that landed.Akaza realised that were maybe the ones that killed his fellow uppermoon so he started getting serious and unleash his compass and started to his blood demon art.Ayato stepped in and blocked all of his blood demon attacks and unleash his elemental skill and was on par with there speed until Ayato harnessed the vision and quickly outmatched his speed and sliced off his arms.

"Tchhh, you have some nerve."said Akaza

Then he was faster and stronger than before and punched Ayato but he dodged as the punch landed on his robe.He then tried to land a demon art attack on him with Dainsleif had his back and blocked the attack.Akaza sent a barrage of punches which half of them hit Dainsleif aswell as Ayato.They knew he was starting to get serious so they got serious too. Ayato Harnessed a lot of power from his vision just be on par with Akaza while Dainsleif started to use his other elements.Dain started to combo his attack against Akaza since he was surprised and Ayato did unexpected attack on him with his elemental skill which not only severely injured him. Dain used freeze reaction so he was ice.Ayato then dealt the finishing blow and sliced of his head off.

"He seemed powerful but not enough. Still he was more powerful than the others before." Said Ayato

"Yeah, but now we have killed the problem we shall return." Replied Dainsleif.

End

Sorry for the short chapter but enjoy.