The meeting

As they watched a boy mourn for his dead family he had touched the girls forehead and decided to carry her into the white abyss of the forest.Dain and Ayato pondered on why he is carrying her even when she is dead.

"What is he trying to do?" Asked Ayato
"Seems it is out of the ordinary,let us watch." Demanded Dain.

As they followed soon after they saw a man with black hair,blue eyes that look dead inside and a hoari that had opposite Colours on both sides.

"This girl is demon,you can not let her to live!" Said the man.

"But she hasn't killed anyone" said the boy

They continued to argue but in the end the man knocked out the boy and made a muzzle for her and put it in her mouth.

"That was interesting but we will take are leave now" said Dain.

"How about these two?" Asked Ayato

"Leave them be they will wake up soon" said Dain.

They then left into the unknown and explored the terrain in the region.They had found out they were in a country called Japan and it was similar to Inazuma.

During the two years and half, Dainsleif had explained that to get back to their world they would need a item or someone's power that is remotely from their world and another in there home.The first objective is automatically done since Dainsleif has power from the abyss. They also have discovered about Demons,lower and upper moons and muzan as well as breathing styles and sun breathing.Since the most powerful things are the sun breathing and Muzan's blood they figured Muzan's blood would be better since people do not know about the power.Not only that they had both learned from each other skills and were able to use the full potential from there powers as Ayato was able to harness the visions energy or celestial's power inside the vision to enhance his strength,speed,endurance and stamina.Dainsleif was able to make elemental powers with his abyss power combining the dark and light realm power together.They were camping on top of a mountain until they were awoken by a huge explosion on the valley.

"What was that" asked Ayato.

"Seemed like a battle is going down there we should check it out" said Dainsleif

"Alright" replied Ayato

As they saw the battle go on they saw the boy again from 2 year and half ago and 3 others,One of them that seemed to be a sleep with makeup on him and wears a yellow  hoari,Second, was the one with a boar mask that had wound in his chest,Then a buff man that had dual wielding swords with a arm that had been chopped off.As the boy and the buff man tried to kill the demon he used his demon art and made the two heavily injured while the two other unsuccessfully did not cut of the other demon.

"How pathetic!" Said the demon

"I thought you would do better" Said the demon.

"Shall we intervene" Said Ayato.

"Alright" replied Dain

They went in and used there normal attacks to defend the others from being hit from the demons scythes and tentacle like robes. Auto focused on the woman demon while Dain focused on the green haired demon.

"Who are you?" Said the woman demon.

"The name is Ayato and you?" Asked Ayato

"Daki, but your in my way and what I suggest I think you should move." Demanded Daki.

"If you wish you can get these children then you will have to come out in one piece?" Seriously replied Ayato.

Then Daki unleashed her tentacle attack and started trying to get the other hand but Ayato quickly realised what she was trying to do so he block all attacks and sliced of several robes.She then withdrawn her robes and started trying to hit him on the back but he was able to dodge or block all the attack.Daki turn of attack is over and now it was Ayato's turn to attack so he unleash elemental skill and swiftly sliced all robes and headed towards Daki and he chopped of both of her legs and back.Then he unleashed burst,Kamisato art: Suyiuu, and it gave him a boost of strength and speed and after he harnessed some energy from the vision he strikes at the back of the neck and sliced off her head.

Dainsleif had problem defeating gyutaro as he was worn out from the buff dude and boy as his scythes are broken and for some reason he will not regenerate as quickly like before.

"Who are you?" Asked the buff dude

"My name is Dainsleif and I had the same question" replied Dain.

"I'm tengen uzui and this boy is tanjiro kamado" Said tengen 

"Are you alright" Said Dain

"Im fi-" said tengen

"Looks like the poison from him is taking affect but no need to worry as you will be healed" replied Dain.

Dain used his abyss powers and cured the poison away from his body and met up with Ayato who is carrying the others.The others saw each other as well as tengen's wives and were all glad because they all survived. But then another person with a snake on neck comes in and questions the duo but tension is cleared by tengen but the man is still suspicious about them.Anyways the man calls them to their master place and questions them in the meeting.
Tengen and tanjiro both say the defeated uppermoon six so the master gives them the place of the hashira. Since Ayato and the man from the white forest have the same power they called Ayato as the hydro hashira and Dainsleif the abyss hashira and started to introduce themselves to the others

"My name is Ayato and his name is Dainsleif " said Ayato.

"Hello my name is shinobu"

"Gyomei"

"Rengoku"

"Mitsuri"

"Obanai"

"His name is Giyuu but he is loner so he has no friends" said shinobu

"OI are you going to spar with me or what" said a man.

"Oh that's sanemi he can be angry at times and he that boy over there is Muichiro" said gyomei

"As you wish" said Ayato

So they prepare in the arena and sanemi makes the first move, moving to one place while heading towards Ayato. He then does his elemental skill and to keep up he harnessed some power of his vision and was able to sanemi on the torso and it made him sloppy he continued but with anemo type attack but it was just wind breathing he then swiftly dodge all tornado attacks and hit him on the neck with the back of the sword knocking him out. The hashira was stunned with his power and how did against him.

"THAT WAS FLAMBOYANT" shouted rengoku.

"He was carefully look at his opponents movements and makes precise moves to deal with his speed" said muichiro.

"That was so good" said Mitsuri

Dainsleif was up against sanemi after he had recovered but he just made him drop his Katana and easily punched him through the chest with abyssal power and it was more shocking then Ayato's fight with him. Sanemi did acknowledge them both as stronger than him and while there mansions are being built they stayed in the butterfly estate where they continued search for Muzan's blood.As they adventured out they happened to find someone lurking within the woods.

End

This chapter was slightly rushed because of busy school work but I managed to get it so enjoy.