CH. 28| Britannia and The Dream

Hikari's Dream:

"Daddy look what I made." A young Hikari ran up to a distracted Prime. 

Prime was watching through a portal overlooking a planet where his latest experiments were taking place. Trying to figure out how a physical representation of the abyss would form on a planet. 

It didn't look good... for the planet. It looked to be on fire. A molten crater split across the equator. Monsters formed from darkness, cold, heat, wind, and the earth. Sighing Prime waved his hand the planet exploding before the portal vanished. 

"Daddy?" 

Prime looked over to Hikari, smiling and lifting her on his lap. 

"What did you make, sweetie?" 

Lifting her palms an orb of light formed before transforming into a small dog and barking at Prime. 

"That's good. You're getting stronger. Didn't I tell you not to overuse your powers? We don't know how volatile they are."

Hikari looked away from Prime afraid to look him in his eyes. 

"I'm sorry."

"Look at me, now."

Hikari quickly looked at her father not wanting him to get angry. She flinched seeing his eyes that seemed to be that of her deepest fears looking back at her. 

"Hikari, I'm not mad at you. I'm just worried. If your powers are like mine they can consume you."

Smiling innocently, Hikari hugged her father surprising him. 

"I'm not scared of my power. If it's anything like yours I'm sure it will be beautiful. Allowing me to fill people with hope."

"You're right, why don't we go for a stroll in the garden. Maybe you can show me something else with your powers."

Hikari jumped up smiling running toward the throne room door.

Prime let a deep breath out calming himself down feeling the abyss calling out to him. Wanting the part of itself to return. He saw the shadows inch toward Hikari before snapping his fingers both he and Hikari appeared in the garden.

"What was that?" Hikari looked at him confused.

"Why walk when we can teleport and spend more time together?"

Hikari giggled pulling Prime by his hand.

"Let's go, daddy. Let's play before you have to leave again."

Real-world

A red and blue glyph appeared in the ruins of Mavros's apartment. Outstepping two different peerages the house of Sitri and Gremory. Their eyes went wide at the destruction. They saw Mavros's family some looking badly injured. They noticed some faces they didn't recognize, but they disregarded their questions. 

They all made their way through trying to get the attention of everyone. However, they all seemed to be in a daze. Not responding to any of their actions. They reached a woman they never had seen before. Long blond hair flowed down her back. In between two black wings that reminded them of the fallen angels.

They had never seen anyone with such beauty. Even Rias who was very proud of her looks felt inferior. They did feel threatened since the person looked like a fallen angel. However, what they were more fearful of was the fact her energy was so... holy.

It felt as if they were in the presence of a God they couldn't fathom.

"S-Sona, I think it isn't a good idea for us to be here. They all seem to be in a trance if they wake up, we might have to fight them." Tsubaki, Sona's queen let off her concerns.