Diagon Alley

Ezra's POV

"EZRA TIME TO WAKE UP HONEY!" I awoke from my sleep and was startled by the loud yelling from my father. I climbed out of bed and look into my mirror.

"Oh, how we look beautiful today" I rolled my eyes and picked out an outfit to wear.

"Daddy, where are we going?" I wanted to make sure I didn't wear something that would set anyone else off (Mainly Moony) I know I'm an 11-year-old but I know fashion. I waited for an answer and when I didn't receive one, I walked out of my room to go downstairs.

"Daddy?" I was starting to get worried and looked around the kitchen. I stopped when I heard someone in the basement. I crept to the door and as soon as I was about to turn the knob the door came flying at me.

"Ow! Bloody hell!" My eyes started to water, and I slowly crawled away from whoever it was that just hit me.

"Oh cub! My god what did I do!" I could tell by the panic in his voice that it was my moony I just hugged him and fell into his chest taking in his scent to calm me.

"I just wanted to know where we were going today" I gave a slight laugh, he helped me up and gave me a look over my eye.

"Want me to fix it, little one?" I looked in the mirror and saw a big black eye forming I turned back to my dad and nodded my head.

"Brachium Emendo" I looked in the mirror and saw it was healed I smiled and gave my dad a hug.

"Look better cub?" I looked up at daddy, smiled, and nodded.

"Daddy? Why dont you talk about your time at Hogwarts?" I looked up and saw his smile fade. He looked away before he picked me up and took me to the living room sitting me on the couch before he grabbed a box and sat next to me taking a deep breath.

"Cub.. My times at Hogwarts were the best times of my life I should tell you more about them the Marauders.." I snuggled into him looking down at a picture of 4 boys I looked up and saw him smiling. I saw a boy with long hair and pointed at him.

"Who's that one daddy?" I felt him stiffen up and took another deep breath

"That there is your godfather Padfoot, he was the one who got in trouble the most...Him and James" He pointed at the boy with glasses I saw his eyes glass over, I put my hand up on his cheek and hugged him.

"I'm sorry daddy, I didnt mean to upset you" He shook his head and smiled before pulling me onto his lap.

"There's nothing to be sorry about Pup I really should have told you more about them" I smiled and then gave a confused look.

"Wait, what happened to them daddy" He stiffened up again but gave me a smile.

"Well James married his girlfriend from Hogwarts and had a child They were soon killed before the baby was 1... Padfoot snitched out there hiding place and someone really bad people came... He then killed my other friend Wormtail... He was soon sent to Azkaban; he has been there for some time now" He smiled at me and I hugged him before he put the pictures back in the box. He kissed the top of my head and got off the couch.

"Hey, daddy weren't we going somewhere today?" I turned around and he nodded his head smiling.

"Well, we were going to go to Diagon alley to get you books for Hogwarts along with your wand." he smiled, and I looked up at him and I smiled so big.

"I GET TO GET A WAND TODAY!" I yelled and daddy started laughing. I ran upstairs and put on a pair of black jeans along with a blue shirt with my black cloak thrown over. I ran back downstairs and booked it for daddy.