Panic

Remus POV

When I saw Ezra coming from the other side of the shop, I knew something wasn't right. Even though she didn't want to talk about it right then we made it home. Ezra sat on the couch looking at me, I sat down and laid her head in my lap, took her cloak off for her and moved the hair out of her face.

"You want to talk about what happened to you before you found me after the book shop?" She gave me a sad look and nodded her head sitting up.

"Some Blonde boy pushed me against the shop wall and called me a Freak for hanging out with the Weasleys, but he told me to watch out and I turned back around and told him to say it again and he didn't so I walked away" She looked down at her hands and then rubbed her shoulder.

"Does your shoulder hurt honey?" I knew the answer, but I wanted her to tell me. I got pain in my heart knowing I could do nothing for my little girl at this time.

"No, it's fine. I love you. I'm going to go take a shower, there is a lot of flow powder on me" She gave a slight laugh and went upstairs.

"She's not even in school yet and one of the Malfoys is already being a little prick" I put my head in my hands and looked at the stairs. Hoping my little girl will come back down and cuddle into me.

"I hope she'll be okay..." I wasnt talking to anyone in particular but I just stared at the stairs and felt tears in my eyes but soon found a smile on my face.

"She will be just fine I know of it; she sure does remind me of Padfoot though" I smiled remember my old friend before laughing.

"But Im not quite sure if thats a good thing for an 11-year-old" I spoke again quietly, shaking my head chuckling to myself

"Shes a Gryffindor for sure if not then the hat has made a terrible mistake" I laughed knowing it would be true. She really does know how to fight for herself, but she is still my little cub.

Ezras POV

I walked into my room and grabbed a pair of PJs with little wolves on them. I smiled thinking of my dad, I walked out of my room I looked out the window in the hallway seeing that the moon was almost full I sighed knowing how much pain daddy will be in tomorrow, I made it to the bathroom getting the shower ready. I looked at the mirror and scoffed at myself.

"Freak..." I looked down at my hands and let a small tear fall before I knew it, I was in a full bawling session.

"I'm not pretty" "I'm going to be a horrible witch" "What if I get put into the wrong house" I let out all my tears hoping dad couldn't hear me. I started to make my way into the shower and sat there thinking about how my year would go. I washed the flow powder off of me and stepped out putting on my moony PJ's as I like to call them Before I knew it, I felt lightheaded and couldnt stop myself from falling before darkness took me.

"EZ!" "EZ!" I woke up on the bathroom floor and groaned at the throbbing pain in my head, someone was banging on the door before I could do anything I heard the door open. I was too weak from all the crying to move so I just closed my eyes.

"Oh my! Cub are you ok! Hey, let's get you up come on honey" I felt daddy pick me up off the floor and carry me to my room, I snuggled my face into his chest and fell back to sleep. I felt my father's hand on my head and soon felt him start to play with my hair. I was so tired I couldn't say anything to reassure his panic, I knew he was tired as the full moon was approaching but I couldnt do anything. All I could do was fall into a deep sleep against his chest.

~~Next Morning~~

I woke up and saw daddy sleeping peacefully besides me. I curled up into daddy and felt him wake up.

"EZ!" He yelled which frightened me. I scooted away and hid my face In the blankets, covering my ears.

"Oh, cub I'm sorry honey I didn't mean to yell I was so worried you looked like you... doesn't matter what it looked like, you were so pale sweetheart" I was still holding onto the blanket with my face inches out. I crawled over to him and snuggled into his chest.

"What happened?" I looked at daddy and he gave me a questioned look.

"I was hoping you could tell me that sweetie" Daddy gave me a smile and all I could remember was me crying and then getting out of the shower and putting my clothes on.

"I was crying before I got out of the shower and put my clothes on.... maybe I passed out?" He gave me a sad smile and hugged me. Before I knew it, I had fallen back to sleep.

~~ Sometime past~~

I woke back up and saw that daddy wasnt by me anymore I got up and put on some whitewashed jeans with a red sweater on and made my way downstairs.

"DADDY?" I walked towards the living room and grabbed my wand putting it in my back pocket. I walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge before I knew it my wand was taken.

"Hey" I turned around and saw dad laughing.

"What have I told you about putting your wand in your back pocket?" he handed me my wand back with his eyebrow rose and I put it in my waistband.

"Better?" I gave dad a questioning look. He gave me a smile and nodded his head before grabbing himself some tea. I hopped up on the counter beside him as he poured his coffee with a smile.

"When do I leave for Hogwarts?" I looked up at him and turned his head with a fake frown but replaced it with a smile.

"You leave less than a week, to be exact you get on the train Sunday. We're meeting with the Weasleys at the train station so we all can say goodbye and you can have your friends to help you adjust" He gave me a smile then gave me a bone-crushing hug before picking me up.

"Im going to miss you so much, but you will try to Owl me whenever you can just let me know what's going on" I nodded my head giving a little laugh.

"Of course, ill Owl you daddy you got to know everything that happens, and the first letter will be of my house I'm so excited!" I jumped up in excitement and daddy smiled. Hogwarts was going to be the best thing ever and I can't wait till I get there I know I'm going to miss daddy but I'm excited to be able to hang out with Fred and George and get to know some other people. I can't wait to use my wand and learn some charms.

Daddy, do you think I'll be as good at charms and Defense as you? I said smiling up at him, he looked at me with beaming eyes and nodded his head, crouching down to my height he took my hands in his.

"I think you will be even better then me" he said squeezing my hands, kissing my forehead he stood up smiling taking another sip from his tea, I smiled, rolling my eyes.

"I doubt that daddy but I will try" I smiled and hugged his waist, he chuckled a little.

"I know youll do just fine cub" He said chuckling still, I laughed a little squeezing him tighter.

"I'm going to miss you daddy" My smile faded a little, he put his tea back on the counter and smiled, crouching back down to my height.

"I am going to miss you so much cub but remember I will always be here and you can always owl me besides, you have Fred and George now to look forward to" He said smiling, my smile grew thinking about the red headed twins.

"I guess your right daddy but Im still going to miss you everyday all day" I said smiling, he chuckled a little nodding his head, hugging me tightly, placing a kiss on my head.

"I am going to miss you every second of everyday my little cub" He said smiling, I smiled into his chest, we stayed like that for a little bit before he pulled away smiling, stood up and grabbed is tea.

"How about we go watch a muggle movie?" He said with a smirk, I jumped up with excitement.

"Can it be a Disney movie!" I yelled, following him into the living room, he chuckled a little nodding his head.

"Of course, it can be cub" He plopped down onto the couch smiling with is tea, I smiled and went to our movie collection picking princess and the Frog out. Climbing onto the couch with daddy, cuddling up to him smiling.