1

I woke up here, So many years ago, Mama and Pubba gave me to them, sold me actually. It hasn't changed since then. Dark and Claustrophobic rooms, Strange flickering lights. Hallways littered with hospital beds and posters. "smile big!" "happy thoughts!" and other horrible Quotes.
    They stole my trouser strings and my headphones, the women did. Thoughts were drowned in perscription and lightning.They put us in White Fluffy rooms and Chairs that huged us with leather brown straps.
The Cafeteria was quiet, even when full of strangers. No words ever to be exchanged except for them, they whispered to each other as they watched us eat our brown and grey mush they called a meal. I don't mind it, it reminds me of wet cardboard and tap water from the lavatory.
The faces in the corner always stare at me, sometimes they say things "hurt them" "they are bad" "bad bad bad bad bad" I scream at them to stop but when I do, the women take me away to the chair that hugs, "You are scaring the others" "shut up slug". The hand protruding through the ceiling hurt me "stop the hands, the hands, the hands!" they call me delusional and crazy. They force the vial into my rear, it hurts, it's hot, soon i will sleep and repeat this the morrow.
Sleep

I remember little of Mama and Pubba, Mama drank during her pregnancy with me, Pubba beat her. When I was younge, Pubba would tell me he loved me so before extinguishing his fag along the ridge of my spine. Mama would laugh, that i remember but that, that is love. They love me as I do them. Painful it was.
I do not remember we're I lived then but now I know.
My Happy Place.