Chapter 1: No Longer Lonely

Here we find our characters, fast asleep in a moonlight sky. Moonlight Cookie is doing her nightly job of protecting the City of Wizards. She does this because all the wizards are now gone, and she is the only one who is left to protect it. Moonlight Cookie protects it by sleeping. She is strongest in her dreams. Moonlight Cookie was walking around the City of Wizards. She had a minicular sad expression on her face. She was really lonely that day. "I dont know why I feel so sad today?" she said to herself. "Maybe its because of Fire Spirit, he taunted me all day today. Or maybe Wind Archer, I saw him hanging out with Millenial Tree a bunch today, and Im kinda jealous of that." She continued to walk around, although she knew she was in a dream, she didnt want to do things like most cookies wanted in their dreams. She mostly does that stuff when she is awake. But something in the distance caught her twinkling eye. It was someone. It was another woman. She was the most beautiful woman Moonlight Cookie had ever seen. She had rushing blue hair. Her hair reminded her Fire Spirit Cookie, who is absolutely scared of rushing blue things. He thinks that theyre going to put his flames. She had a shiny shell crown over her hair. Her dress was made of the finest blue gems from the ocean. While, she held a sword in her left hand, she was one of the kindest people she had met. And that lady was no other, than Sea Fairy Cookie. Moonlight Cookie slowly walked up to Sea Fairy Cookie. When she got close enough, she could see that Sea Fairy was... blushing? moonlight started to blush at this too. As they got close, Moonlight had build up the courage to talk to Sea Fairy. "Umm.. hello" Moonlight said in a nervous tone. Sea Fairy hesitated for her reply "Hi" she said back, in the same nervous voice. As the silence got to the point where it was awkward, Sea Fairy broke the silence "Whats your name?" "Oh, my names Moonlight Cookie" she replied, blushing even harder. "Thats a super pretty name," Sea Fairy said. "My name is Sea Fairy Cookie" Sea Fairy had also found Moonlight to be really beautiful. Another awkward silence was here. They stared into eachothers eyes for a little. After realizing what they are doing. They both got pretty embarrased. "Well I know this might be awkward, but... do you maybe... want to walk around with me for a little bit?" Moonlight asked Sea Fairy. "Oh Moonlight, I'd love to!" Sea Fairy said, in a happy voice and blushing. So they set off together, walking around the City of Wizards, with... someone. "So.. how has it been for you?" Sea Fairy asked Moonlight. "Its been pretty lonely here..." Moonlight replied. "Well, I've been pretty lonely too." Sea Fairy replied in a bit of a sad tone. "Well, at least I now have you" She replied. Moonlight blushed like crazy at this. Soon after that, they started up a convorsation about whats been going on in their lives, blushing and flirting along the way. Maybe an hour later, Moonlight realized it was almost day "Im sorry we have to end so soon, but the Sun is rising. My job of protecting this city is done. Ive got to go." Moonlight said looking straight into the water princesses eyes. "Well, I hope we meet soon, my moon" Sea Fairy replied. Moonlight was a red blushing mess at this. Sea Fairy was too, but she hid it more than Moonlight. "Well, I'll see you soon!" Moonlight yelled as she was running off. "Goodbye!" said Sea Fairy, watching her so-called "crush" walk off into the distance. The City of Wizards disappeared from view of both Sea Fairy Cookie and Moonlight Cookie. Suddenly, a blinding light came over both of them. And they next thing they know, they were awake, and missing eachother already.