5

Camila_cabello: why do men exist

Laurenjauregui: hello to you to 👋

Camila_cabello: like I don't think "men" know the meaning of no like no means I do not care nor wanna go out with you and your micropenis.

Laurenjauregui: you good?

Camila_cabello: oh my god sorry I totally thought I was texting my friend 💀.

Laurenjauregui: 😭 all good who pissed you off though?

Camila_cabello: that fucking fboy Shawn Mendes 🙄

Laurenjauregui: ewww he hit on me to I had to have my friend normani come back me up. He wouldn't stop flirting and trying to "seduce" me

Camila_cabello: awh baby sorry you had to go through that

Laurenjauregui: awh thanks camz and it's fine it was like 2 years ago I haven't heard about him in a long time I thought he died.

Camila_cabello: 😂 nope anyways are you busy this Friday I have 2 tickets to the miami dolphins football game. My dad was gonna go with me but he forgot to take off work and now he can't go.

Camila_cabello: only if you wanna I could ask someone else and we could hang out a different day?

Laurenjauregui: oh no Ill love to go with you my dad loves the Miami dolphins so Im kinda a fan even tho I'm really not into football. 😂 I'll love to go with you.

Camila_cabello: awesome! Can't wait babe I'll pick you up at 4 Friday

Laurenjauregui: awesome thanks babe ;)
Kinda need my address though it's 229 jdiso 3828 jskak (pretend it says something)

A/N question

Idk if I should make Camila and Lauren semi famous or just "normal" people.