PROLOGUE

Izuku Midoriya is a nervous, but really smart child, but he isn't just any kind of child he's a Merman and he was also a prince. He's the only heir to the throne, but he can't become the next ruler until he has found his soul mate (S.M) and has unlocked his Mermaid and soulmate Magic.

He was unsuccessful to find his soul mate in his own kingdom, being 10 years old, so his mother Inko the current ruler got desperate and asked for the help of a Skilled Seer named Mirai Sasaki (Sir Nighteye) and he had brought his friend Toshinori Yagi (All Might). They were both half mermaid.

Sasaki said that Izuku will find who he was looking for among the humans. His mother was scared, but she was reassured by Yagi who told her that he will make sure that Izuku will be safe, but Inko insisted that someone his age should protect him from harm as well.

Izuku asked if his best friend Dianna(oc) and her S.M Jerrin(oc) would do. His mother agreed, but she said that when Izuku found his soulmate to call her.

Katsuki Bakugo a quirkless 10 year old hot headed, but kind hearted boy. Who would stand up for those who couldn't do it themselves. He had a reputation for fighting off bullies even though he doesn't have any powers of his own. When he was told that he was quirkless at age 4. He started training himself in the forest until sunset, cuz if he's going to be a hero without a quirk then he has to train his body to its limit again and again.

When he had gotten used to the amount of training he would increase the it. He did this for six years. When he was 6. He asked his parents if he could start training at some dojos after school.

They agreed, enrolling him into multiple dojos. After He was 10 he mastered all forms of fighting and he became famous for being a international martial arts champion 2 years running. He continued his work outs that he had been doing since he was 4. He had multiple people who wanted to be his friends, but only for his fame. He ignored them.

One day he had the sudden urge to take the long way home. He was coming to the bridge. When he heard a small and soft voice in his head.

'Someone... Anyone... Please... Help me...'

He ran towards the voice and that's when he saw the Sludge villain holding a struggling forest green haired boy. The boy's Emerald green eyes meet his Ruby red ones. Katsuki saw the fear and pleading look in the boy's eyes and before Katsuki could think his body started moving on it's own.

Izuku's POV
I continued to struggle against the villain. I looked around for someone, anyone who could help. Suddenly my Vibrant Emerald green eyes meet a pair of Flaming Ruby red eyes. I gave him a pleaing look filled with fear. I don't want to die.

I have to find my soulmate and return back home to take my mother's place on the throne. Suddenly I was able to breathe again. I took in deep breathes. Before I could thank the person who helped me. I felt something inside me awaken with relief and Happiness, at the same time there was a emerald green flash with an explosion in front of me.

I looked up and saw a boy with spiky ash hair looking down at his hands in shock like he hadn't done anything that before. The sludge villain was knocked out by the huge demonic explosion the boy made. He said something about useing a quirk. The last thing I thought and said before I passed out from struggling was.

'I found my Soul Mate.'
"It's not... a quirk... It's soul... mate... magic..."

He looked at me in confusion. With those beautiful piercing Ruby red eyes. Then I passed out.

Katsuki's POV
After I got the broccoli hair boy out of the villain. I felt something awaken with Rage, Anger, and Happiness (?) inside me. My body went into autopilot. Raising both of my arms in front of me with my wrist together, my palms facing the villain my fingers all bend slightly. Suddenly I yelled out.

Quirks And Mermaids (MHA Mermaid Soulmate AU) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें