CHAPTER 3: Quadruplets

~Last Time On Quirks And Mermaid~

That was the saddest day in the Midoriya kingdom. I then promised that if I had a daughter I'd name her after my dead sister. Izumi and I named my first son Yukon (why-u-con) cuz she liked the name and said that she would name her first son that.

~End of Flashback~

'Please Neptune allow me to keep my promise I made.' I thought, as I fell asleep.

Little did I know my request was heard.

Present

Izuku's POV

My pregnancy was very hectic and emotional for both me and Katsuki, but it was worth it.

After a month and a half I had stopped going to school. So I wouldn't put stress on my unborn kids.

When I was three months I was very emotional. We found out that I had Quadruplets. The genders were 2 girls and 2 boys. We were surprised and extremely excited. It really rare to have Quadruplets, but not completely impossible.

Three and a half months to Four and a half months into the pregnancy I made a birthing den with my magic. When I was finished I went inside and started sleeping until I gave birth.

Katsuki's POV

A month ago the nerd said that he would asleep for the rest of his pregnancy and advised me to stay away from him until after he gave birth. I asked him why.

"I don't want to hurt or kill you." Izuku said,

"What do you mean?" I asked,

"During a Mermaids last month of pregnancy they become extremely territorial and will attack anything that enters their birthing den. It doesn't matter who or what they are." Izuku said, I nodded and promised that I'll stay away until he gave birth.

Izuku is due any day now and I extremely worried. Auntie said that Mermaids give birth alone without any help. This scared me. Cuz what if he has complications, but Auntie said that Izuku would be fine.

Suddenly the door burst open and it was one of the guards. It was my friend Shoto.

"My Queen! Prince Izuku has given birth!" Shoto said, I swam as fast as I could.

What I arrived at Izuku's birthing den I waited for Izuku to give me the okay.

"You can enter Kacchan." I swam straight to Izuku who was laying down wrapped around four sleeping white tailed babies.

The sight made my heart skip a beat. I immediately took a picture of them. Izuku looked at me and smiled a tired smile. I swam over to him and I got a better look at our kids.

One had the same color hair as Izuku's and I could tell that it was female. She opened her eyes and I smiled cuz she had heterochromia eyes her left eye was emerald green and her right eye was ruby red. Her pupils were cat like. It reminded me of my older sister Himiko who had went up missing after her quirk appeared. She looked like she knows a lot for a baby. She also had a birth mark on her chest that looked very much like a harpoon scar.

[A/N: Mermaids and Merman tails are designed differently so that you can tell what gender they are. Mermaids have a pearl like gem at the top middle near where the scales start. While Merman don't. Also I know that Katsuki is a only child, but in this AU Himiko is his older sibling she is three years older. Oh also the girl is indeed Izuku's sister reborn.]

Next to her was a boy with my hair spiky ash blond hair with green tips and he had four freckles on both his cheeks like Izuku. He yawned revealing sharp fangs and opened his eyes revealing silver eyes with gold around his pupils. His pupils were violet-blue.

The second boy who was hugging his white haired sister. Had a mix of both mine and Izuku hair style. The top half of his head was black and the bottom half was a mix of green and ash blond. He yawned and I saw he had shark like teeth and a snake like tongue. He had freckles on across his cheeks and nose. He opened his eyes revealing bright ruby red eyes with snake like pupils that were white like Izuku's. His tongue did what a snakes did.

The last girl had snow white hair with lime green tips. She yawned revealing dragon like teeth. She opened her eyes revealing pearl pink eyes. Her pupils were dragon like. She had four small black horns on the sides of her head and she had a flower like birth mark on her cheek.

[A/N: Yes that is both Daki/Uma and Gyutaro reborn. They don't remember their past life or that their reborn. Izumi knows that she was reborn, but she doesn't remember her last life.]

"Izumi Bakugo Midoriya is the oldest, then there's Yukon Bakugo Midoriya, next is Gyutaro Bakugo Midoriya, and Umaki (U-ma-key) or Uma Bakugo Midoriya." Izuku said, he pointed towards each of them by name.

They giggled as they started playing with each other. I smiled at the sight. I laid down with them and gave Izuku a kiss. He giggled at the action with a slight blush. I smiled at him. Suddenly our four kids tackled me. Izuku looked at our kids on top of me and giggled. Oh how I love his giggling.

"I love you, Izuku." I said with a soft sigh, he gave me a small smile.

"I love you too, Katsuki~" Izuku said in a seductive voice.

I blushed slightly at his smirk. I'm so hard right now. I'm glad that Mermaids can only get pregnant once every 10 years. Cuz I'm going to fuck him so much once he heals.

Word Count 980.