¹ ─── 𝘍𝘐𝘙𝘚𝘛 𝘋𝘈𝘠

FIRST DAY
EPISODE TWO

Liliana stared at her reflection, scrutinizing the appearance that stared back at her in the mirror

Silvery-blue-grey eyes travel along her body, nitpicking and dissecting the imperfections laced on her. Each time her eyes would study a distinct part before continuing.

Often her eyes would admire the dress she wore, along with the other garments on her.

The dress she wore was a light love core short cottagecore dress knees length, with black kawaii bowknot socks reaching underneath her dress to her thighs and black and white pretty Mimi Mary Janes shoes. Her Dirty Blonde hair was shoulder-length curly pigtails resting just above her shoulders.

Everything she wore was stunning, but it was always on the incorrect person. Never has she imagined herself finding some sort of beauty in her, or self-love. It was difficult to even think about it.

Before she could swim deeper into her thoughts, a gentle and delicate hand was placed with such ease on her shoulders, dragging her from the depths of the water she was struggling in. Her eyes shifted in the mirror, focusing on the individual behind her.

Her brother, Patrick.

His soft smile, a genuine one, was glued to his thin lips. Types of lips could reveal someone's personality if you looked closely enough, and his lips revealed everything he hides from others, except for his young sister.

The dirty blonde teenager used both of his hands to communicate with his young sister, asking a question to which she merely nodded in acknowledgment. He smiled, nodding back and stepping away from her to inspect her room.

It was clean. Everything was overseen neatly, not a speck of dust was discerned on anything. It was as if this room never saw any filth since Liliana claimed it as hers.

He always knew his sister was a clean freak, and dealing with OCD, which sometimes was difficult for her whenever he would have a friend over to chitchat - or simply hang out. They would usually leave garbage, only for her to freak out and curse him in sign language before cleaning.

Just thinking back on that memory made him chuckle under his breath. At times, he wouldn't desire to bring up old memories, for particular reasons, but when it came to his young sister, he was always inclined to make her life adequately.

Even if his life would be messy, he would never allow his sister to relive those haunting memories of their past lives.

A tap on his shoulder tore him from the memories he was presently reliving, his silvery-blue-grey eyes shifted Infront of him, eyes greeting his younger sister - a curious look on her face.

Her hands motioned in sign language, smoothly, questioning her brother about his daydreaming, to which he simply brushed it off with a small chuckle and waved it off, as if it were nothing.